My Covid experience.

Joey Mack

Posted (edited)

Everything is opening up here and California hopefully we can see some fine looking iron this season... bob

Edited by mowerman
Missing word

thanks Brocky.. my truck is not ready for the 15 minute journey yet, If im not working i will try to go to the show.. jojo

4 hours ago, Brocky said:

Joey,

Please remember that the ATHS Piedmont chapter Spring show is at the NC Transportation Museum on RT 29 in Spencer this coming Saturday.. I am not going to make it as we had a big show in Waynesville NC last Saturday.

Speaking of the Museum, their fire apparatus show will be on June 19th, 9:00 AM.  Not sure about this year, but there are usually about 100 apparatus on display.  Some are even Macks!  I recommend getting your tickets in advance online.  The line to buy them there is usually over an hour's wait.

If you arrive between 7:30 and 9:00 AM, there will be a group of guys with camera's at the entrance, on the left side, taking pics of the rigs as they arrive.  I'll be the fat guy with the red beard!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am fairly sure I had this bug in late 2019. I had been traveling a lot.  They weren't talking about this yet, but I got a bad flu I couldn't shake. I had it from Nov '19 until about March of 2020. I went to the doktor 3 or 4 times and they kept trying different medications and saying "it isn't strep". "Or it isn't such and such".   It went away very very slowly. Would not like to have it again.

On 6/1/2021 at 9:58 PM, Miami Cossack said:

I am fairly sure I had this bug in late 2019. I had been traveling a lot.  They weren't talking about this yet, but I got a bad flu I couldn't shake. I had it from Nov '19 until about March of 2020. I went to the doktor 3 or 4 times and they kept trying different medications and saying "it isn't strep". "Or it isn't such and such".   It went away very very slowly. Would not like to have it again.

Same with my wife over Xmas of 2019. Bad bad flu like symptoms and felt like a truck was parked on her chest. Then got it again a week or two before Xmas 2020 with a test and confirmation of covid19. This time not as severe but came with loss of taste and smell for 3 weeks +/-

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS