My Covid experience.

Joey Mack

thanks Brocky.. my truck is not ready for the 15 minute journey yet, If im not working i will try to go to the show.. jojo

4 hours ago, Brocky said:

Joey,

Please remember that the ATHS Piedmont chapter Spring show is at the NC Transportation Museum on RT 29 in Spencer this coming Saturday.. I am not going to make it as we had a big show in Waynesville NC last Saturday.

Speaking of the Museum, their fire apparatus show will be on June 19th, 9:00 AM.  Not sure about this year, but there are usually about 100 apparatus on display.  Some are even Macks!  I recommend getting your tickets in advance online.  The line to buy them there is usually over an hour's wait.

If you arrive between 7:30 and 9:00 AM, there will be a group of guys with camera's at the entrance, on the left side, taking pics of the rigs as they arrive.  I'll be the fat guy with the red beard!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am fairly sure I had this bug in late 2019. I had been traveling a lot.  They weren't talking about this yet, but I got a bad flu I couldn't shake. I had it from Nov '19 until about March of 2020. I went to the doktor 3 or 4 times and they kept trying different medications and saying "it isn't strep". "Or it isn't such and such".   It went away very very slowly. Would not like to have it again.

On 6/1/2021 at 9:58 PM, Miami Cossack said:

I am fairly sure I had this bug in late 2019. I had been traveling a lot.  They weren't talking about this yet, but I got a bad flu I couldn't shake. I had it from Nov '19 until about March of 2020. I went to the doktor 3 or 4 times and they kept trying different medications and saying "it isn't strep". "Or it isn't such and such".   It went away very very slowly. Would not like to have it again.

Same with my wife over Xmas of 2019. Bad bad flu like symptoms and felt like a truck was parked on her chest. Then got it again a week or two before Xmas 2020 with a test and confirmation of covid19. This time not as severe but came with loss of taste and smell for 3 weeks +/-

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 6 months later...

Hello again...  so its Dec. 17/2021...  I had the Kung Flu during the whole month of march/2021.. The reason I'm here again is because I believe I still have effects/damage from the virus.  Over the last 9 months, I have been weak, slow, sick at times for no reason, (even today). I have issues with concentration at times, and sometimes get lost for words during conversations. I am 52. I have always been strong and able, but after this last 9 months, I'm different.. I guess I opened this back up because I'm curious about other experiences.  I don't have health ins. so going to the doctor is out... Thank you, Jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed
  • Like 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yea, I got the Chinese Disease last October 2020 and I had mild headaches, runny nose, flu, temperature, no taste, no smell, bowels running, concentration is bad because I couldn't think of what to say. Worse thing is the HUGE BONERS and I'm embarrassed to go out of the house, but i'm getting used to it now when people smile at me, I know what they are thinking, (Is that fellow Ron Jeremy)? Everyone at the doctors office is also friendlier than earlier last year. Heck, now my life has never been better than ever, thanks to the Chinese. 

PS: Hope you get better soon!       

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Hello again...  so its Dec. 17/2021...  I had the Kung Flu during the whole month of march/2021.. The reason I'm here again is because I believe I still have effects/damage from the virus.  Over the last 9 months, I have been weak, slow, sick at times for no reason, (even today). I have issues with concentration at times, and sometimes get lost for words during conversations. I am 52. I have always been strong and able, but after this last 9 months, I'm different.. I guess I opened this back up because I'm curious about other experiences.  I don't have health ins. so going to the doctor is out... Thank you, Jojo

Damn that sucks,hope you get past this and feel better..🙏🏻

i think i had it back in september of 19. i was sick for a week, figured i had the flu.

feburary 2020 the doctor told me i had antibodies after blood work. 

as for the lack of smell, forgetting things, fatigue, and overall weakness, i just attribute it to being older than dinosaur dung. 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

10 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Glad you put this question up buddy ! I was thinking of posting it here but was hesitant due to the anti vax discontentment crowd ! This here is a smart Bug The sumbitch seems intent on getting everyone sick by changing its tactic tic every six months Not sure how to feel about it ! I have a niece got it about the same time you did and she is feeling the sane as you right now! 

• Like 1

Well, I guess i'm not nut's..  Thank,s to all of you..  Too bad I didn't get the "Ron Jeremy" symptom..  Sure would help my wife with her ' natural born' mood swings.. :) I dont attribute it to age, because I am only 52, and was doing fine before, I got sick. Thanks again, I hope more posts come along.  This is the only source of info that I trust, on this topic, and a few others..  Thank's to BMT... jojo

• Like 1

I also thought it was age I am really getting stupid now I get real worried especially Especially hooking up triple trailers I’m constantly thinking I’m forgetting something sucks my doctor says it will all pass I seen to be getting worse at mind slipping scary…. But I guess it’s all good I’ll slam into a carload of people and kill everyone and get fired and all the blame will be on me yaaaaaaaaaahooooooo all good … Bob

also might add i was in the barbershop couple weeks age and one guy was saying his friend 70 yeras old very active hunter fisher,worked full time got the coved shot and dropped dead few days later,,,he also said his niece got it,and now she is getting multiple periods per month...funny media is not telling us any of this😖...bob

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear you are still feeling it.  I hope you recover soon. 

I have not been sick in many years.  I do have sinus issues that have plagued me for most of my adult life.  I'm also overweight, diabetic and hypertensive, which puts me in a "high risk" category to catch this crap, but, as yet, I have been just fine.  If I have had it, I have been asymptomatic.  I have never been tested, nor have I been vaccinated.  I have been living life as usual, traveling in and out of state like I did before all this garbage began. 

Several family members, several former co-workers and several friends have tested positive.  Some got sick, others did not.  One was hospitalized, but was back to work in a few weeks.   Based on what I know about this, I can offer no information nor advice, only my concern for your condition and my hope that it improves.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mowerman said:

also might add i was in the barbershop couple weeks age and one guy was saying his friend 70 yeras old very active hunter fisher,worked full time got the coved shot and dropped dead few days later,,,he also said his niece got it,and now she is getting multiple periods per month...funny media is not telling us any of this😖...bob

Some times I think we would be better off not knowing some of the stuff they choose to tell us! this being said this bug seems to be a smart bug It effects everyone just a little differently some not at all !So its now mutating so it can spread faster to get More of the people it can effect! For what ever reason ! Maybe its natures way of try to getting rid of us repairing the world so to speak! 🤪

What pisses me off is If you go to the emergency with even a stomach ache, one would think they would test for this shit! NOPE! they ask you if your Vacxed If you are they wave you on thru ! And don't bother testing for it! Its obvious by now that VAXED OR NOT   You can still be packing it in there unknowingly shredding it around ! No real good solution to this situation!

Edited by fjh
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Joey Mack said:

could be... but it also may be the best product China has ever made.. It seems work very well..  Genecide of sorts..  I need to look up how many Chinese have died...  anyway... I don't trust tyrants, and we have one running The State's...   jojo

Bro ! One thing about it you can vote still . Those folks don't have that luxury !

yes sir..  we can, but what good is it when the system is rigged and our King got 80,000 plus votes. Trump got 79,000..    the most ballots ever cast.... ..!!   anyway...this statement is for a different thread.. yes we can still vote, and that is very important. jojo

• Like 1