1960 Peterbilt & 1961 Kenworth

67RModel

agreed. at first i thought that was an H model and was wondering where the pete was. until i zoomed in on the pic and realized it was not a mack.

too bad they do not have any specifications on the trucks.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

No time to go but the Pete, Cat and milling machine would follow me home.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It is the catalog pics  about 20 lines of photos down old bench top unit.

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

The Pete looks like the Pete that was on the AHTS Facebook page recently. If yes it is a 1960 special order and 1 of the last built, it was built from factory left over parts, I think motor is 250 Cummins and 5 X 4 transmission. Facebook comments was that a deceased estate, when alive the owner wanted $40,000 and the buyer at auction said he got it for under half the $40,000 asking figure. Comment was that new owner will restore to original. Motor not running.

• Like 2