Best of Biden

Mack Technician

So now Kamala and the King are going to install 500,000 (using the ,so-called infrastructure money) charging stations for electric cars, across the country in big cities..  So cities that already have parking issues are going to give up parking spaces for your Duracell car? Really??  Hell, here in my town people park in Handicap spots and get out and walk, no placards on the car indicating H.D.  So how will they stop non-electric car drivers from parking in the Duracell spot's?  just another silly question that I have..jojo

• Like 1

I have always heard the solution to this is a combination charging station / parking meter unit. It kind of makes sense I guess. you have to pay to charge your Duracell car so it will have the capability to accept payments for just parking in front of it. I think the thought is to charge a heavily elevated fee for just parking to keep gas burners from using these spots. I don't know....cant say I agree one way or another its just what I have heard from proponents of Duracell cars.

Edited by 67RModel
Typo

I understand...  I guess, Im just seeing clueless out of touch with reality people, forcing thier agenda down our throats.. it looks like the minority governs the majority..  Like I said, just another one of my silly thoughts..  well, gotta go on a road call now, need to crank my nasty diesel truck :) jojo

• Like 2

Another friggin mask mandate and B.S.  talking about about how natural immunity doesnt combat Omicron..  and we need to cancel our family gatherings for "Christmas"  huhhh  I thought it was called "Holiday"?  anyway,,  what really upsets me is all of the weak pansie's that listen to this crap..  Yes , it is a real infection, It kicked my ass back in march.  I was wearing the damn masks and gloves and kept spraying lysol in my service truck that my 1 employee rides in, even had handi-wipes to wipe down everything... both my employee and myself still got the Kung Flu..  It's amazing how the King and his Vice King can easily weaken so many brains and speed up the destruction of The United States of America....  with the useless, so-called safety measures...  and using the Kung Flu as an excuse for every agenda they are pushing...... I'm losin it...  sorry guy's... Jojo

• Like 2