Best of Biden

Mack Technician

16 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I wonder if I can get "Reparations?" My family came to the U.S. in the late 1800's into the very early 1900's, from Italy, ( with Visa's and sponsorship). I hear, Cuomo is going to give "Illegals" in N.Y. $15,000 each for their stimulus.. What the hell is going on?  Moths ago I posted that " I want our country back"  and I was asked what I meant by that. "I could see into the future"  should have been my answer... I pray for us! Real Americans. Jojo

no. plain and simple. your ancestors came here legally, so you are not entitled to Jack sheit.

well, that is not completely true. 

you ARE entitled to something.

you are entitled to pay for reparations for all the illegals like all the rest of us legal immigrants. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

So true...  Truth is.....  I'm proud about that I can support my Wife and my self and our 3 Dogs.. I earn what I have and so does my Wife. We have the American dream. Hope You have a great day (TJC). Jojo

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tjc transport said:

no. plain and simple. your ancestors came here legally, so you are not entitled to Jack sheit.

If you are honest and look back in history all european came into the US illegal, or did somebody asked the native americans if they wanted the europeans to settle in their country?

Hell.... Aliens may be easier, here lately....  Much easier than 80,000,000 voters..  I wish I knew the group(s) that are trying to destroy our Great country??

• Like 1