Best of Biden

Mack Technician

They make masks look like that to treat or mitigate symptoms to the best of their ability two afflictions of Asian origination:

One Hung Lo, and Ugh Fucking Lee

Both terrible in their own right.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Me and wife have been following thier chicken shit rules all along and we got got Covid anyway.. as far as I’m concerned they can stick all of it....none of thier communist rules stop the virus and yes they all make you look like shit... bob

• Like 2

Me too.. I was positive on wednesday. i'm stuck at home. However i was able to get an engine to build in my shop from a customer, this way i can still earn income while at home. I know that Biden wont have food and money delivered to me and my wife,  of course,  we don't have the correct physical appearence or status to receive freebie's.. I feel fine not sick at all,  so I will keep doing what I do,,,, Earn it myself. Jojo

• Like 1

Candace is a conservative, she says a lot of things that we believe in.. But cant be called a racist.. We need people like her to speak for those that look like me..

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed
  • Like 2

Oh OK thanks yes I am furious all our summer plans  went in the toilet last year hot August nights funny car nationals baseball games nothing ...:thank God I’ve got a house and a garage and a really big barbecue gazebo so it wasn’t terribly awful we just stay at home every weekend but we got the virus anyway .  Just pisses me off all that sacrifice and we both got sick anyway ...... moral of the world needs to know that these politicians are wasting everybody’s money and time....bob

• Like 1

Yes that Trump Caper that was me and the wife opinion from the get-go economy was booming my retirement went way up then right after no nuts got elected my Social Security starting to drop not sure what happened there now I’ll probably have to work till I’m 70 . Which is going to be tough since I’m sick to death of driving trucks (NOW) ... bob

yes sir. i'm only 51 for another 2 months anyway,, i dont drive anymore, just fix'em. I dont see great financial success in my future, however, with the exception of my wifes Harley Tri-Glide payment, I do own everything, and dont need to make a ton to survive. So I will just keep on with what I have and maybe buy a lottery ticket here and there :)

• Like 2

same here. everything i have i own outright. 

i do have a $31k equity loan on my house because i use the equity loan to buy vehicles. 

the bank told me to never pay it off, because i will never see that 1.9% interest rate again. 

i could pay it off within 6 months if i wanted to

and on the same lines, i could live comfortably on $30k per year. . 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Your right..  I think they are just inflating numbers for kickbacks. I feel just fine and have all of my sense's it's no different then the end of a bad cold or real flu, not Kung Flu..

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Your right..  I think they are just inflating numbers for kickbacks. I feel just fine and have all of my sense's it's no different then the end of a bad cold or real flu, not Kung Flu..

the common cold is a form of SARS. so you will test corona positive if you have the common cold. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

the common cold is a form of SARS. so you will test corona positive if you have the common cold. 

I don't think that is correct. My daughter in law thought she may have COVID because she couldn't smell or taste so she got tested (even though my son said she only had a cold) and tested negative. My son caught a cold and as per company policy where he works had to get tested an came back negative. 

1 hour ago, Licensed to kill said:

I don't think that is correct. My daughter in law thought she may have COVID because she couldn't smell or taste so she got tested (even though my son said she only had a cold) and tested negative. My son caught a cold and as per company policy where he works had to get tested an came back negative. 

it all depends on what test is given, and what the settings are set at. 

the "quick test" is around 90% inaccurate. the "quick test" pretty much ensures a positive, no matter what or who it is performed on..

the current setting for covid as per CDC testing is usually set at 40-45%. 

the proper setting according to the doctor that developed the test is 15 to 20%

by setting the limits so high they will read positive for pretty much anything. 

• Like 2