I'm a bum as per the counsel women!

41chevy

7 hours ago, Brocky said:

Somehow I think they just nailed the lid on their own coffin.. With 20 penny nails and a twelve pound sledge!!

Well they are getting a pair of big bill boards, can't punish everybody for a pair of idiots but you can let everyone know about it.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

They're not worth the effort to insult.  A few small bill boards, a mailer explaining what they cost the village and run my daughter in law and son against them in the next election will be sufficient. No reason to inflict harm on the village residents. Anyway  would not submit the disabled vets and their families to that better than you environment.  I'm putting the  entire development in Maine near Scarborough Veterans  Home instead of splitting it between 2 states.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

18 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Well they are getting a pair of big bill boards, can't punish everybody for a pair of idiots but you can let everyone know about it.

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh,,,,god love ya,,paul......great comment,,,,but from you,,wouldnt expect anything less.....bob

5 hours ago, david wild said:

Well being from New England I am sure they will very happy you built in ME.

David, the Mainers went out of their way to help with anything required and offered all kind of help with paperwork. Got Hammond Lumbers pledge to supply the house kits at 10% over cost. Good people  all around til you get to Portland and Unity.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

12 hours ago, david wild said:

Spent most of my time in Aroostook County and Fryeburg ,  potatoe country, all we could haul back in 70s before deregulation. (produce)

My ancestors came from Cape Elizabeth when it was still the Mass Bay Colony,  due to a disagreement over privateering with the Crown in 1630, we had to go live with the Dutch in New Amsterdam.

Edited by 41chevy

P.T.CHESHIRE

12 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I am sorry that this had to happen to a good person, who has good intentions, to help good people. Really turns my stomach. 

Eh not a big deal. Today for Indigenous People Day I serenaded  the town with 5 hours of Mountain, Black Sabbath,  Cream, Country Joe and the Fish, Mitch Ryder and Commander Cody. 

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

when you put up the billboards, are they going to point out the fact the town lost very good tax assets because the two wicked witches of the east refused to help veterans? ....with the witches names on the billboards. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:29 PM, 41chevy said:

they would never accept the terms from a dirty inbred piece of trash who probably can't read or write.

I still think there's a big misunderstanding somewhere in this? Or not?

That's the great thing about this forum P.T., you can be typing and threading while your covered in the days filth, or even sitting on your porcelain throne, and still everyone perceives you as a congenial gentleman so long as you have a good paint job, truck building experience, decent truck pics or Mack savvy. Not only are folks on BMT not judgmental, we lack judgement. That's why it could all be a matter of confusion and misunderstanding on the part of the Bitty Committee.

For instance this pic of you. Looks like your homeless, Right? but actually  patiently waiting for the truck salvage yard up in Bangor to open.....Just a matter of perception really.. Now THAT'S dedication!!! However, the ladies wouldn't understand.

Image result for homeless in a suite

You after buying a shopping cart full of vintage truck parts at the 2019 Macungie swap meet. NICE SCORE!!! Ladies are all like...." Oh, Yuck".

Image result for homeless shopping cart

Remember this one? You living in your travel van, down by the river, for a week in Michigan chasing the Grapevine B Mack....LOOKS COMFY!! (appear 2B searching for a Moxie?). Ladies are all gagging, looking down and praying you have your boxers on.

Image result for homeless man in van

In our world your the “Man with the plan” willing to skip a shower to score the prize......but a “high class" prissy township girl really is never going to understand you.  

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I still think there's a big misunderstanding somewhere in this? Or not?

That's the great thing about this forum P.T., you can be typing and threading while your covered in the days filth, or even sitting on your porcelain throne, and still everyone perceives you as a congenial gentleman so long as you have a good paint job, truck building experience, decent truck pics or Mack savvy. Not only are folks on BMT not judgmental, we lack judgement. That's why it could all be a matter of confusion and misunderstanding on the part of the Bitty Committee.

For instance this pic of you. Looks like your homeless, Right? but actually  patiently waiting for the truck salvage yard up in Bangor to open.....Just a matter of perception really.. Now THAT'S dedication!!! However, the ladies wouldn't understand.

Image result for homeless in a suite

You after buying a shopping cart full of vintage truck parts at the 2019 Macungie swap meet. NICE SCORE!!! Ladies are all like...." Oh, Yuck".

Image result for homeless shopping cart

Remember this one? You living in your travel van, down by the river, for a week in Michigan chasing the Grapevine B Mack....LOOKS COMFY!! (appear 2B searching for a Moxie?). Ladies are all gagging, looking down and praying you have your boxers on.

Image result for homeless man in van

In our world your the “Man with the plan” willing to skip a shower to score the prize......but a “high class" prissy township girl really is never going to understand you.  

Sorry I do not wear hats, sneakers or shorts.

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

Hopefully you have a video of them saying this in a public meeting so you can sue each of them personally for defamation of character

Minutes of the meeting have it all and daughter in laws video. 

As for suing them, people are too quick to sue over every little thing, it is better to have them called out and beaten in the village election.

P.T.CHESHIRE

11 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Then next time I see the joker with your shopping cart I'm going to tackle him?

Only if it's the Sams Club giant cart full of Frito's

• Haha 1

P.T.CHESHIRE