Always Up - Autocar Trucks

kscarbel2

Today was very special for us as we delivered the very first production DC-64R chassis to our valued customer WCA Waste! We are so grateful to have the pleasure to host President & CEO Bill Caesar, COO Matt Spencer, Purchasing Manager Twila Davis & VP of Fleet Jason Saunders, whose insights were invaluable to us throughout the development of this incredible new conventional cab roll-off truck! So proud of and thankful for our dedicated Autocar team.

Photo 2.jpg

• Like 2

With the calendar turning to March we celebrate Waste Pro USA, one of the country’s fastest growing privately-owned waste collection, recycling, processing & disposal companies. We are honored to support Waste Pro in the many communities they serve across the country.

Photo 2.jpg

My wife and I had the pleasure of a factory tour last year while vacationing in the Birmingham area and got to see the D64 up close. What a beautiful truck both inside and out. It is a tribute to the Autocar team to stay focused on their products. While taking over an iconic brand, keeping it stable within the refuse truck market and introducing the D64 to the world shows that they are to be considered as a serious contender in the HD truck world. Hopefully sales are strong enough and interest grows so that maybe we will see a class 8 dump or highway tractor follow. I feel that they will be very successful.

I think my brother would be interested if they ever made a new highway tractor. He keeps thinking about a Mack Anthem because he likes the look of them without the snail mirrors but won't because of the lack of configurability. Autocar tends to have a different tune with such things and I'm sure they'd win him over with their classic design cues...

• Like 1

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

Good point- One of the reasons Mack once had more market share than Volvo and Mack now have combined is that they realized selling a "half Mack" was better than no sale at all. For example, oilfield service companies and wholesale bakers bought Macks with 2 stroke Detroits because they were already set up to service Detroits. Offering Cummins, Eaton, etc. will also appeal to operators in my area- the regional center near me has International and Freightliner dealers who service Cummins, etc. but is 90 miles from the nearest Mack or Volvo dealership!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Protecting your truck operators helps protect everyone!

When you purchase Autocar’s truck cab divider, profits will go to The CDC foundation to support the fight against COVID-19.

Want to help fight COVID-19? Call us now to join our effort at 888-218-3611➡️2➡️1

Photo 3.jpg

• Like 1