An Anthem and a Couple Gold Bulldogs

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, james j neiweem said:

I know they are few and far between but more Granite tractor please. Why so few I have no clue. I would guess they could be speced light like a Pinnacle axle foeward. Not enough of these out there either.

We had 5 Granite tractors that were 03’-05’s. Spec’ed just as light as any thing else Mack was putting out.   I always thought Mack should have done a Valu-Liner type package for the Granite.  

1 hour ago, james j neiweem said:

I know they are few and far between but more Granite tractor please. Why so few I have no clue. I would guess they could be speced light like a Pinnacle axle foeward. Not enough of these out there either.

Explanation I heard from a Mack dealer is that a lot of customers that really should buy a Granite for their vocational/construction/farm application buy a Pinnacle or Anthem instead because they're a couple thousand $$$ cheaper and the "on highway" Pinnacle or Anthem gets a longer warranty than the vocational trucks like the Granite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/24/2020 at 9:57 PM, Sauron said:

Mack borrowed heavily from the 1998 Ford Louisville redesign when creating the granite as seen in the second pic.
448F1D57-CBF8-406C-A03D-B625B84F8910.jpeg.29fc4873d08857f6e8d7fdbbd8f788d6.jpeg

I like that blue cab.  Not enough adventurous companies out there to order unique colors.  

Locally, there is a INTL tractor that was painted from the factory with just about that same blue, but on the frame.  The cab is a standard white cab (IIRC), but the frame is awesome (and they keep it clean).

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tanto said:

I like that blue cab.  Not enough adventurous companies out there to order unique colors.  

Locally, there is a INTL tractor that was painted from the factory with just about that same blue, but on the frame.  The cab is a standard white cab (IIRC), but the frame is awesome (and they keep it clean).

New trucks look way better when they aren’t completely white.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 3:39 PM, autocardc said:

Please feel free to post pictures of newer Macks in your area that you find interesting.

Any chance you can change the title to read what the thread is about?  Like  "Pictures of Macks you find interesting"

Edited by Tanto

28 minutes ago, autocardc said:

The site does not allow you to change the title of a thread.

If you'd like the Thread Title changed? Send one of us Mods a PM with what you'd like it changed to, & someone will do It for You..

• Like 2

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

On 9/16/2020 at 6:43 PM, Freightrain said:

Dog gone..... that's a LOT of truck!

I was told it isn't even in its final form.  Computerized leveling arms are being created for it right now, and there was some other major addition being planned for it as well.  

At that size, I guess it's more like a Navy ship where systems are added to it as the technology for each system progresses. 🙂

Interestingly enough, I have a friend who says that he has contracted out that company a number of times, and they used that truck on two of his worksites.  

• Like 1