New Green Deal ? Yeah Right

B MACK

I know we have hit on this topic many times, but with ALL the crazies that are falling for this global warming / climate change crap,   I just had to "vent" again.     Like other areas , Montana also is having a hell of a winter, in February.   I have been looking at the weather page in our local paper and this is one .  The record high's and low's show that we have had warmer periods and cooler periods thru out the record keeping.    The earth is alive and changes constantly .        Here in western Montana we are still digging out from Monday's storm and we are under another winter storm and blizzard warning now, Friday thru Sunday night,  with -15 to -20 degree temps and 30 to 50 MPH winds thru Wednesday.      .  No worries !    Got wood for the stove , bacon for the iron skillet , and beer..

DSCF0653.JPG

• Like 2

She says the world will end in 12 years if we don't do something drastic now.

Her green new deal is estimated to cost 75 Trillion dollars.

8-15 trillion dollars of that estimate is to combat the climate change that will end the world. If the world was going to end in 12 years, wouldn't you put a little more of that 75 Trillion towards saving the planet?

• Like 1

Thank god she is allied with Omar and Talib.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Oh I thought the green deal was to repower the world with 2 stroke Detroits. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
Damn autocorrect
  • Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

MONEY and political power

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Really ? we just got rid of the biggest ass that no one thought could win, never mind got reelected, give her a couple years, look at the nit wits that want to BUY the black vote with free money if your family came from slaves ??  young people know shit and will vote for any stupid jerk off with a brain dead plan.  when I retire I am going to become a democrat, gonna vote for all the free crap I can get, then the young brain deads can support me.

Really ? we just got rid of the biggest ass that no one thought could win, never mind got reelected, give her a couple years, look at the nit wits that want to BUY the black vote with free money if your family came from slaves ??  young people know shit and will vote for any stupid jerk off with a brain dead plan.  when I retire I am going to become a democrat, gonna vote for all the free crap I can get, then the young brain deads can support me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarite god love ya.....bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...