Mack B model wrecker tow truck - $6500 (Bucks county pa

justintocci

I'd make it a 7 word ad  with Ran when parked.   ;)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, justintocci said:

Ready for work!, diesel!..

more pics in the ad.

I don't usually comment on these, but just want to point out that it is unusual that the guy is willing to lie in an ad with only four words. One has to wonder if it's a gas engine too... 

00m0m_3kEdXxOcJ31_1200x900.jpg

With that air cleaner, it's a diesel.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

With that air cleaner, it's a diesel.

& with the breather Missing it's more than likely got a Gutfull of Water .......

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

6 hours ago, j hancock said:

Mike Y should check it out because that is in his neighborhood.

That’s about an hour from me.  It might be a little closer to FWD. I would check it out for someone who is serious but I won’t be buying it. I paid a little more for my wrecker but got a whole lot more truck.  Mike. 

• Like 2

I feel like wreckers are for specific people, and that’s probably the battle with selling one. When I see one with great tins/runs, I think about ripping the body off and making it into a tractor. I’m just not a wrecker/dump truck guy. 

On 11/30/2018 at 9:12 PM, wingman said:

I grew-up in a town close by and went to school in Doylestown. I also have a B61 very much like that one I tried to sell on here for $5000 that's alot better condition and runs good but no one was interested.imageproxy.php?img=&key=a8b8d98f5855eef7I tried to upload pictures but it wouldn't work.

I use a PC to post ads. There should be a paper clip at the bottom of every post you write. Try dragging a photo from your desktop to that paperclip, it should load the photo and allow you to post it.

On 12/2/2018 at 4:22 PM, 1977vega said:

I feel like wreckers are for specific people, and that’s probably the battle with selling one. When I see one with great tins/runs, I think about ripping the body off and making it into a tractor. I’m just not a wrecker/dump truck guy. 

Oh if I ever found a nice outrigger style wrecker like this one in an e-series cabover I'd make it my daily driver in a second. I think they look cool. 

I work just down the road and with my kids I'll get use out of it soon enough.

• 1 month later...