Daysworth Ressurrects Diamond Reo Brand

Hayseed

I hate when old premium brands are brought back but the quality isn’t there. Maybe this truck will prove us wrong but I highly doubt it. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

7 hours ago, macks in nigeria said:

Looks was  like one of the Chinese Ford truck that put up here sometime by Kscarbel2.Soon there will be a White House replica in one of the Chinese provinces then someone will wake up.

It's a copy of the Volvo FH created back when SinoTruk (aka. CNHTC) had a joint venture with Volvo (just styled like the FH.....no Volvo technology).

don't really care for it but i do know some of the last Diamond Reo's circa 1968 69 with fiberglass hood might have had the gold comet but were some of the worse pieces of junk on the road. wouldn't hold up worth a shit in the construction industry

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

It was less than a 100 Im reckon I read some where 

They are a mob on the Hume hwy around Cambell Field Melbourne ,  cant think of the name now

They were a major engine rebuilder and gear box mob and  all manor of truck parts and wrecking as well 

Not to be confused with the mob in Perth also doing DiamondReos as well around the same time

• Like 1

T-Line may have the rights to a Diamond Reo look a like. They build a custom truck, Diamond Reo looking Cummins engine Allison & Eaton transmissions & rears, Hendrickson suspensions. They have a web site.

T-line Whitman chassis. They build gliders also. Looks like it may be an opportunity to stick an E-7/E9 into a glider.

Edited by james j neiweem

5 hours ago, james j neiweem said:

T-Line may have the rights to a Diamond Reo look a like. They build a custom truck, Diamond Reo looking Cummins engine Allison & Eaton transmissions & rears, Hendrickson suspensions. They have a web site.

T-line Whitman chassis. They build gliders also. Looks like it may be an opportunity to stick an E-7/E9 into a glider.

https://www.bigmacktrucks.com/topic/46089-limited-edition-diamond-t-glider-kit-offering-unveiled/?tab=comments#comment-339569

• Like 1