Pictures of the Week

other dog

I saw this International Cargostar in Rustburg one day. Don't see many of these any more, especially a tandem axle unit.

Then one day in Oklahoma I saw this big yellow equipment. 

And I spotted a nice looking B model over behind it.

Never did get a very good picture of it. But I got a pretty good picture of this house in Lakeland, Fl. with the big tree.

Oh, yeah, I finally made it to sunny Florida. I saw great things in Florida.

4015_1521393827620.jpeg.6cb2a0c209328b3b48f948878d39b0d0.jpeg

We went to a seafood restaurant, and while we were sitting waiting for a table I couldn't help but notice that the bar stools there were really nice.

20180318_101527.thumb.jpg.d34a411fa384532751ae39cc5ce50044.jpg

And these creatures were behind a pizza restaurant. Made of scrap parts, looked like mostly bike parts, but there was chains, sprockets, connecting rods, wrenches, and I don't know what-all else welded together to make these.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

So did you buy a beer from that unfortunate beer peddler? 😄 Glad your back, glad you're having fun, life's  to short not to be. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

2 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

So did you buy a beer from that unfortunate beer peddler? 😄 Glad your back, glad you're having fun, life's  to short not to be. 

I bought several beers at the Cabbage Patch, where the cole slaw wrestling was. That was the best, everything you wanted was right there. That young lady under the umbrella was over on main street in Daytona. We just rode over there to look, never even stopped. Too many people, nowhere to park, etc. But the Cabbage Patch, that was the cat's ass. Still lots of people, with lots of bikes, food, beer, souveneirs, hats, t shirts, scantily clad wimmens, you name it. We just parked over there and walked around, had a few beers, watched some rasslin, had a great time.

1 hour ago, other dog said:

I bought several beers at the Cabbage Patch, where the cole slaw wrestling was. That was the best, everything you wanted was right there. That young lady under the umbrella was over on main street in Daytona. We just rode over there to look, never even stopped. Too many people, nowhere to park, etc. But the Cabbage Patch, that was the cat's ass. Still lots of people, with lots of bikes, food, beer, souveneirs, hats, t shirts, scantily clad wimmens, you name it. We just parked over there and walked around, had a few beers, watched some rasslin, had a great time.

You should've brought the winfall wimins to the coleslaw wrastling, they would've wone it. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Great pics, really enjoyed to see.

Along the bike fest report I was impresed with the tree through the roof shot.

BTW was all the show dated to St Patric's day?

And I'm just afraid to ask on the matter of your new avatar meaning :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 3/22/2018 at 2:24 PM, Vladislav said:

Great pics, really enjoyed to see.

Along the bike fest report I was impresed with the tree through the roof shot.

BTW was all the show dated to St Patric's day?

And I'm just afraid to ask on the matter of your new avatar meaning :)

Yep, it was St. Patricks day when I was there, but it goes on for a whole week. That was the last weekend of it when I was there.

And Yes, she's the one. Moved  to Florida from Connecticut a long time ago. She's great!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, carlotpilot said:

lots of A especially heavy ones      :)

Grain fed heifers they call that around here.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

16 hours ago, other dog said:

And Yes, she's the one. Moved  to Florida from Connecticut a long time ago. She's great!

Best of luck!

And I will keep my fingers crossed for you:)

3 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

Best of luck!

And I will keep my fingers crossed for you:)

Thank you Vlad, thank you very much. She's coming up here for my birthday in April, and already said she's coming to Macungie- she's great...yup- great!

54 minutes ago, other dog said:

Thank you Vlad, thank you very much. She's coming up here for my birthday in April, and already said she's coming to Macungie- she's great...yup- great!

Sounds very promising.

I don't drool about a birthday in April since I have one myself. But Macungie this year is a second reason to keep my fingers crossed. Let's see.

On the other hand a life should make turns to a good side sometimes. Just remember to steer smooth :)

• Like 1