1987 Mack R Tractor

I know the 90 RD690 that I drive has 380000 on it was just overhauled in November the 04 granite has almost500000 on it and all kinds of gremlins the rd wa bought used sat in a barn 2 miles from the shop was parked  in 04 we got it in 2014 and I LOVE  it

Nice truck but that color would have to go, (for me). Nice Dynahoe. Don't see too many of those any longer. 3-53 Detroit engine?

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Dyna-hoe 4-53  3500.00 $ needed tires and few hyd line 4-used tires 400.00 installed no disposal fee

2 minutes ago, Brocky said:

I sorta like the purple color, as long as they do not start calling you a "Good Buddy"!!!

2 minutes ago, Brocky said:

I sorta like the purple color, as long as they do not start calling you a "Good Buddy"!!!

They call it Grimmus McDonald's crechor

image.thumb.png.9e0a5f0bacb97301a658e4ea099f7f95.png

• Like 2

Ed

Black dog. I'm from Ct also. Looks like you have a nice stable of dogs. I've seen the new Palumbo CH on their website. Waiting to see the new Granites for Gateway. Too bad Manafort is going with KW and Herb Holden with Volvo. American Industries has about 50 Granites. Seems like O&G and Tilcon are lost Paccar causes. Saw a bunch of red Mack granites on I95 around Waterford the other day. May have been Red Coaches.:thumb:

I had a 160 Dyna-hoe and it was a good tractor but physically large. Gave $250.00 and a case of Budweiser plus drive almost 1000 miles to pick it up. Ground the valves and traded it off to another guy with a 780ck Case as I could get parts readily. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.