7 hours ago, Timmyb said:

Swishy mate, thank you for for giving me the easy way to convert c to f. 

What can I say, over here in the west it’s beautiful. You know what they say, there is only two states to be in.

Isn't the main state confusion?   That's where I'm at a lot of the time anyway, the state of confusion

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Hey blokes, let me know, do you have now a summer or a winter?? :blink:

Vlad, if it is winter and 117 degrees F, i sure as hell do not want to know how hot it gets in summer!!!

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

11 minutes ago, B MACK said:

I heard on the radio today,   in Vlad's part of the world ( maybe a tad further north) it was kinda cold.  Broke thermometer at -88 F

Guy I work with said there was something in a newspaper he had read about that.   They had to close school be cause of the cold.  

Yeah , and what I heard , that minus 88  was not ever a record.  I think they say the record was minus 93 F.       The way the report on the radio went made it sound like that was ambient air temp.      A couple years ago my buddy sent me a pict. of their temp. up west of Prudue  Bay one morning,,   -59  and windchill was -113.

Yup, 47 C would make blood boil!

Everything's allright at my neighbourhood. Have -8 Celsias right now with 10 cm of snow on the ground. Usually in the central region winter temps keep around -1 - 15 with seldom dr(!!) and jumps up to +5 C. Northen regions and Eastern ones sometimes (a continental climate there) could show as cold as -40C and less sometimes. But that doesn't seem too extraordinar. I suppose you wouldn't await a rwally warm winter in Alaska))

Please forgive me my metric figures this time. Hope you can convert then for this only moment. I'm just a bit in a hurry at the moment, going to get off home.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

TJC

gudday m8

Looks like do n sumz aint one of me good points

Been th@ hot down here on D udder side of the world in Australia

42c = getn warm

leme C  ..... 42 duble it n add 33 = F .......   42+42+33 = 117 Fahrenheit

42 duble it n add 23 = F .......   42+42+23 = 107 Fahrenheit 

https://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/temperature/dcelsius.html?u=dcelsius&v=42

When u're Hot  U're Hot

cya

§wishy

Edited by Swishy
  • Like 1

all good brother. 

and my brain don't work when it gets hot neither. anything over 26C and i start to melt. 

my perfect temps are between 10 and 15 C. up until it became over 55 i did not even put on a long sleeve shirt until it got below 4 or 5C

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

3 hours ago, tjc transport said:

all good brother. 

and my brain don't work when it gets hot neither. anything over 26C and i start to melt. 

my perfect temps are between 10 and 15 C. up until it became over 55 i did not even put on a long sleeve shirt until it got below 4 or 5C

If it only reached 10-15 Celsius here in the middle of winter it would be one of the coldest days of the year!

• Like 1

That’s the Gascoyne river. It would stay like that most times, and will only start flowing after heavy rain. Maybe 2 to 3 months a year it would flow. Although it has remained dry for several years during dry times  

• Like 1