Pictures of the Week

other dog

38 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Cauldron?

And as far as that shed being in the way so as to not being able to get a clear picture, set up your smoker and........errrrr.......ahhhh......oh nevermind.  Ladies and Gentlemen, here's my co-host, Green Dash! 

Thank you Randy, and hello Ladies and Germs!                             Isn’t there something that can be done to remove that shed from the photo? That B model is hot, I’ll bet it would fire right up with the turn of the key.  OD knows all the pickcher editing tricks, whether it’s Photochop or good old fashioned smoke and mirrors and more smoke. 

Jim

34 minutes ago, Hobert62 said:

I like the fact the "construction co" is now giving Saturday mammograms.    That's very community minded of them.  

How else do you get guys to volunteer to work on the weekends? 😁

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 11/27/2017 at 12:05 PM, Green Dash said:

OD, do you remember where the signs were in Rostraver? I was thinking along the river on Rte 136 or 906 but the Terex has me thinking possibly Rte 51.

Yes, right there on rt. 51. I went up 51 to 136 going to Monongahela. There's a lot of monkey balls along 136 too, laying on the shoulder.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.