89 Superliner

Back In Black Pulling

speedo and tach are Kenworth units Vlad.

the panel they sit in should be gray plastic just like the dash, not stainless steel or aluminum.

the parking brake light should be under the high beam indicator as 1 inch square lights, and not the single little indicator light that is between the gauges. .

Edited by tjc transport
add more info.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 22.09.2017 at 12:37 AM, tjc transport said:

speedo and tach are Kenworth units Vlad.

the panel they sit in should be gray plastic just like the dash, not stainless steel or aluminum.

the parking brake light should be under the high beam indicator as 1 inch square lights, and not the single little indicator light that is between the gauges. .

Thank you TJC.

I'm going to put my hands on the dash of my R in the distant future. Those gauges looked interesting to me being larger in size and good of the appearance. But when you know they're just off a common different vehicle such swap seems like a poor mesh.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

there are a few speedometers and tachs over 4 inch diameter available to purchase Vlad.

most are designed more for race cars with their 160 MPH and 10 grand dials, but there are some for diesel trucks in the 90-100 MPH and 4-5,000 RPM range. both mechanical and electric pickup.. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

36 minutes ago, MackMack613 said:

I'm looking for a bunk for my 89, just don't know if I want to put a big hole in the back

I like the way this westernstar bunk looks in the picture.    Body lines seem to match nice.  Idk what it looks like in person.   image.jpg.e83acd3bcb3ee8ed322e89fd242e4417.jpg

On 24/09/2017 at 12:04 PM, Swishy said:

Sum ozzy SuperLiners went to auction ............ dunno wot they got

https://www.hcvc.com.au/forum/truck_Chat/16915-clearing-sale-sat-23rd-sept-parkes-nsw

cya

§wishy

My brother rang about the one with the serious 60 to see if it had indeed sold. 

It had. 

Edited by Timmyb