2 hour drive to work

B MACK

I remember hearing the truck drivers that were hauling from dads job at beaver creek complaining about all the deer they were hitting. Beautiful area for sure. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

That is beautiful country, and excellent pictures of it!!! We took MT 200 most of the way across on our way to Yakima in 2013.. Came back out of Canada and did Glacier Natl Park on the way home..

Brocky

I agree with you Bob.    Wide open space is great.  I do like driving in Nv.

Those last photos look like Topaz Lake on 395 I usually passed there when it's breaking daylight absolutely gorgeous...bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Looks like a great environment for a vacational trip. Just drooling on cruising such roads with a truck.

Not sure the weather is that beautiful all the time though.

Thank you for sharing this part of the world.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

1 hour ago, Freightrain said:

What a HORRIBLE drive that is.................LOL!!  Where's all the idiots on cellphones?  Redlights, pot holes, etc, etc, etc.

Oh they're showing up in droves now that schools out. 

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Those last photos look like Topaz Lake on 395 I usually passed there when it's breaking daylight absolutely gorgeous...bob

That's Flathead lake Bob. Surprised not to see bumper to bumper traffic there this time of year. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Yeah I know what you mean lake Tahoe is like that good luck getting around up there in the middle of the summer.. bumper to bumper traffic completely stopped. winter is a little different story hahaha. .bob