Got the old dog out the others day

1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Thats a strange looking Mack to my eyes it almost looks a bit like SAR KW type of a B model 

Very cool jigger just the same

Paul

I was thinking the same thing Paul!

• Like 1

The old dog has been Thur it it was in the building when the ice and snow caused the roof to cave in.  Didn't get much damage the first time but as we got a good part of the roof back it fell in again and damaged the top over the passenger door. The mirrors and air breathers had been removed and have no been replaced.  

The ignition key was misplaced for about ten years,  but it showed back up about Christmas.  Two fresh Batteries and pumps on the primer Pump and it started before I changed it over ten seconds.  Started better than the CX I drive everyday. 

Was going to post video but not sure how

Bob 

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

2 hours ago, bobgil said:

The old dog has been Thur it it was in the building when the ice and snow caused the roof to cave in.  Didn't get much damage the first time but as we got a good part of the roof back it fell in again and damaged the top over the passenger door. The mirrors and air breathers had been removed and have no been replaced.  

The ignition key was misplaced for about ten years,  but it showed back up about Christmas.  Two fresh Batteries and pumps on the primer Pump and it started before I changed it over ten seconds.  Started better than the CX I drive everyday. 

Was going to post video but not sure how

Bob 

I fear the roof blowing off my garage twice a year. I also misplace my glasses and other things at home. Very frustrating. Good luck fixing the C Model, it deserves the best , since it is becoming rare to find them in decent running order.

Lol. Well don't feel too behind buddy of mine in Tennessee owns an auto body shop I talked to him maybe once every 6 months grew up with him since we were kids haven't seen him in years but he told me around six months ago he just got his first cell phone I was really surprised to hear that owning a business that way......bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mowerman said:

Lol. Well don't feel too behind buddy of mine in Tennessee owns an auto body shop I talked to him maybe once every 6 months grew up with him since we were kids haven't seen him in years but he told me around six months ago he just got his first cell phone I was really surprised to hear that owning a business that way......bob

Hey Bob, I need to PM you but don't know how. Can you help.

Sorry Mike I was just about to dose off right after that last message I work all night sleep all day just woke up but I can't figure out how to open your message I'll have to wait till I get home tomorrow morning..bob