MATS 2017

High Binder

I had the same problem for several weeks, could not figure out why. I thought maybe they were tired of me looking at BMT on company time. The Computer Tech guy took a look for me and said it was BMT not having a firewall and said for me to contact Barry or use Firefox site instead. 

If he is using internet explorer try using Google Chrome to get on the site. IE just doesn't work on my computer, but GC does.

Nice pics. Thanks.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Dave,  Glad you were able to get back on the forum.  Hope you had a safe trip home from the show.  It was really good to see you again and I along with many others appreciate you making the trip and bringing the trucks to the show.

Farmer52,  Thanks for posting the pictures.  I missed seeing some of those trucks plus my wife's camera ran out of batteries.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2017 at 11:17 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I never thought I would say this but I'd rather be seen driving a PACCAR product than those first two sMacks. 

I know! But that old Chevrolet is the cat's ass for me- outstanding! And the Keystone Superliner, the Schroyer D800, the yellow Ford, the cracker box, the Dodges, the Hooters girls- all great!  I thought the D800 was a D860, but it's a D800 with a 4-71.

And Mark- Vision386- and nocluejoe66  both said they were having difficulty getting on the site too. Man, that Chevrolet is bad-ass- I like it!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

7 minutes ago, High Binder said:

Odog,  Since you liked the chevy, here's a couple more pictures.  It's got a V-8 in it and the best thing is that you can take it home with you.  Didn't see the owner so I don't know what he was asking for it.

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

Noice!..that's Australian by the way.

Thanks High Binder, that's just sharp looking!..and at this particular time, I cain't afford nuthin'. Ive seen this truck before and wished it were mine, and I saw it listed for sale a while back for $5900, but i've spent so much money lately it might as well have been a million.

DSCN7203.JPG.5ed63d9ce64da030469c3173ef36ab1b.JPG

26 minutes ago, High Binder said:

Odog, I didn't really pay any attention to the license plate.  Also I thought the nose was modified to fit the V-8.  It had a Columbus, Oh. area code.

I didn't pay any attention to the license plate either, I was just showing off my fluency in the Australian language when I said "noice!".  "Nice" is "noice" in Australian. I should have said "noice mate!" to further show off my mastery of the Australian language.