You Mind If We Dance Witchyo Dates?

grayhair

11 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

This forum reminds me of Delta House sometimes. 

FOOD FIGHT!!!!!

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I could go on and on with quotes from this masterpiece of a film.

Bluto: "Guess what I am..... I'm a zit... Get it?"

Bluto:  "My advice to you, is to start drinking heavily"

Bluto:" Kroger, your Delta Tau Chi name is Pinto."
Larry: "Why Pinto?"
Bluto: [burps] "Why not?"
Kent: "What's my Delta Tau Chi name?"
Bluto: "Dorfman, l've given this a lot of thought. From now on...your name is Flounder."

Edited by General Ike
  • Like 2

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"

My favorite parts of that movie are that scene ,and the anti air craft gun and the wife trying to save the stuff in the house while looking down the gun barrel. The opening scene with Slim Pickens staggering around was good for a laugh as well, HOLLYWOOD !  and then Belushi  looking at the map while flying and see's the wall thru the hole in the map had me laughing my ass off as a teenager  watching it for the first time !

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, gearhead204 said:

My favorite parts of that movie are that scene ,and the anti air craft gun and the wife trying to save the stuff in the house while looking down the gun barrel. The opening scene with Slim Pickens staggering around was good for a laugh as well, HOLLYWOOD !  and then Belushi  looking at the map while flying and see's the wall thru the hole in the map had me laughing my ass off as a teenager  watching it for the first time !

Yeah, I enjoyed the whole movie. Laughed my ass of as an adult at the time.  I like when Belushi uses the windshield stanchion to knock the top off the Coke bottle.  And, of course, Slim Pickens in the submarine with the Cracker Jack toy compass and the "Japs" trying to get him to hand it over.  Lot of funny stuff in that movie (for those of us with a juvenile sense of humor.)

Edited by grayhair
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, grayhair said:

Yeah, I enjoyed the whole movie. Laughed my ass of as an adult at the time.  I like when Belushi uses the windshield stanchion to knock the top off the Coke bottle.  And, of course, Slim Pickens in the submarine with the Cracker Jack toy compass and the "Japs" trying to get him to hand it over.  Lot of funny stuff in that movie (for those of us with a juvenile sense of humor.)

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 3 weeks later...