Elbow greased the Superliner

we are having a good year as far as precip. goes, had various forms of precip. that I didn't care for mainly hail ,some grapple, and rain mixed with strong wind.

Looks like another stormy day today too, Cumulus clouds look like erupting volcanoes outside right now. my cherry crop went for processor (too much water and hail damage) the apples look much better, we were able to thin off most of hail damage ( still have 15-20% damage) but most will be packable, so if you see  a Domex box in the produce store and it says lot 281 or 272 Honey crisp, those are my apples

with Honey crisp we only pick 2/3 full to reduce compression bruises, so I can get 82 on , on 7 axles with the spacing I have i'm good for 98,000 ( I could permit up to 149,000 for a non reducible load ) the trailer is good for 68,000 alone so I don't have to worry about overloading it! Empty bins I can haul an even 100. 3high on the truck 4 high on the trailer. I can haul 6 long on the truck and 8 long on the trailer.

If you're going to compound and polish a truck, you owe it to yourself to make the task considerably easier and faster, while also getting a better result, by buying a Meguiars dual-action MT300 buffer.

After washing and claying the truck, you can start out with Poorboys SSR 2.5 or 3 (compounding), depending on how bad it is, and then apply SSR 1 (polishing/swirl removing), using the appropriate buffer pads. Last, apply a long-lasting Menzerna Power Lock Polymer sealant (synthetic wax) by hand.

https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-MT300-Pro-Power-Polisher/dp/B00OTK5JHG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1473754268&sr=8-2&keywords=meguires+buffer

https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-DBP6-6-Backing-Plate/dp/B00PYCXGQE/ref=pd_sim_263_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=711GG8MNMW2ZANBC4MSZ

• Like 1

Great looking truck gearhead ! Love a Superdog with dual exhaust, cleaners and the big front bumper. Glad to hear you got lots of precip, was all over Oregon and northern California this time last year and the lack of sure took its toll ! Are trip to Portland to tour the Western star plant turned into a vacation , saw alot of forest fire damage . Did'nt make it up into Washinton, but sure it was'nt a whole lot better last summer.

• Like 1