tinfoil hat time

carlotpilot

The St. Louis "UFO" allegedly was a drone.

That one solved, you can't help but think of the Area 51 and other alleged "UFO" sighting when you read this:

In the early 2000s, Iranian F-14 crews reported seeing increasingly sophisticated and bizarre drones. The CIA’s intelligence drones displayed astonishing hypersonic space-capable flight characteristics, including an ability to fly outside the atmosphere, attain a maximum cruise speed of Mach 10 and a minimum speed of zero, with the ability to hover over the target.

And, the drones used powerful [electronic countermeasures] that could jam enemy radars using very high levels of magnetic energy. In November 2004, one F-14 crew intercepted a suspected CIA drone. As the aviators tried to lock onto the drone with their Tomcat’s AWG-9 radar, they “saw that the radar scope was disrupted. The drone lit its green afterburner and escaped.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/topic/40915-the-iran-deal-whos-kidding-who/?page=2

Ask any Army Air Corps veteran about the so-called "Foo Fighters" they witnessed over Europe. They're not UFO fanatics, rather, just veterans recounting what they really saw. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter)

Your country, most likely, as two sets of weapons, the conventional ones which you see (for the most part), for the conventional actions of today........and the ones you don't see, possibly to fight off unfriendly "visitors".

It's illogical to assume for one moment that we're alone. It is logical to assume, from our experience here, that the galaxy would have as many unfriendlies and it does friendlys.

Why keep our highest tech and alien encounters a secret? Because it would all be too much for the masses to digest (you imagine the panic), and of course you never reveal your ace card.

• Like 2

Since 1957 we have the SMDC/ARSTRAT .  The Space and Missile Defense Command / Armed Forces Strategic Command and the FWC Future Warfare Center, whom acquirer and develope ultra advanced technologies.

Their mission is to provide dominant space and missile defense capabilities and to plan for and integrate those capabilities in support of U.S. global and inter-space interests. Accelerate the Development and Fielding of Space Defense capabilities/forces,  including the deployment of the  Mid Infrared Advanced Chemical Laser Satellite based defense grid.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Kscarbel,It would be ludicrous to assume we are alone,too many documented sightings and encounters by responsible people. My dad was alive when Orsen Welles did that bogus radio broadcast about an alien attack in the thirties I think,and people were committing suicide! Plus to go public about our secret aircraft,stealth bombers and the like that are often mistaken for UFOs,would be giving our enemies classified information.I Jack Nicholson was right "You can't handle the truth"!

• Like 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Since 1957 we have the SMDC/ARSTRAT .  The Space and Missile Defense Command / Armed Forces Strategic Command and the FWC Future Warfare Center, whom acquirers and developers ultra advanced technologies.

Their mission is to provide dominant space and missile defense capabilities and to plan for and integrate those capabilities in support of U.S. global and inter-space interests. Accelerate the Development and Fielding of Space Defense capabilities/forces,  including the deployment of the  Mid Infrared Advanced Chemical Laser Satellite based defense grid.

So is HAARP part of one of these programs?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

5 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

So is HAARP part of one of these programs?

HAARP is over seen by Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), designed and built by BAE Advanced Technologies. Its purpose was/ is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications, surveillance and potential weaponization. The HAARP program is operated at a major sub-arctic facility, named the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force-owned site near Gakona, Alaska along with a number of other sub sites. The UFO/Alien people turned it into a massive conspiracy of weather modification. Weather control for military uses is an idea going back centuries.    Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

23 hours ago, 41chevy said:

HAARP is over seen by Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), designed and built by BAE Advanced Technologies. Its purpose was/ is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications, surveillance and potential weaponization. The HAARP program is operated at a major sub-arctic facility, named the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force-owned site near Gakona, Alaska along with a number of other sub sites. The UFO/Alien people turned it into a massive conspiracy of weather modification. Weather control for military uses is an idea going back centuries.    Paul

Is it a joint allies project?  I remember reading that there were multiple haarp sites across the globe.  I've also heard the conspiracy theory about haarp being a giant microwave essentially that can heat up the stratosphere and manipulate weather patterns. I have looked at the haarp site in Alaska on google earth, it's massive. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

14 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Is it a joint allies project?  I remember reading that there were multiple haarp sites across the globe.  I've also heard the conspiracy theory about haarp being a giant microwave essentially that can heat up the stratosphere and manipulate weather patterns. I have looked at the haarp site in Alaska on google earth, it's massive. 

BAE is British based as I recall so I would bet that Briton, Canada and some other close allies are include. Anything can be construed as a weapon.

P.T.CHESHIRE

So was this tech designed as a result of the Star Wars program that Reagan started?

http://www.atomicarchive.com/History/coldwar/page20.shtml

Edited by HeavyGunner

On 8/8/2016 at 9:29 PM, HeavyGunner said:

So was this tech designed as a result of the Star Wars program that Reagan started?

http://www.atomicarchive.com/History/coldwar/page20.shtml

A tremendous amount of weapon technology, Stealth aircraft and submarine design,  wire and TV guided smart weapons, beam and sound weapons and computerized fire control actually comes from German WWII programs. Regan expanded on the study ,perfection and use of the technologies.

Fritz X guided missile first deployed in 1941

WWII German HS293B wire guided anti shipping missile was the first guided weapon to  sink Allied shipping in the Med in 1943. The HS 293D TV guided missile was tested and entering production in late 1944.

Electrically fired 38cm rockets from a submerged U Boat was tested in late 1943 for attacks against the east coast of the U.S.

Two stage V2 based ICBM was tested in late 1943 and would have been capable of hitting eastern U.S.

Magnetic and explosive hyper velocity rail gun was being assembled to hit England in 1944.

Sanger atmospheric skip bomber the skipped in and out of the edge of space to bomb any target in the world, that technology is/was being used for space transport after the shuttle and edge of space aircraft by Boeing, Lockheed and the European Union ESA.

The last uboat at the end of WWII was faster under water than on the surface and used Hydrogen peroxide as part of the fuel system.

Manufacture of synthetic oils and fuels the we started to develop our versions for the early Space program.

Messerschmidt P1101 Late war swing wing jet fighter test mule we made in to one of the X planes for testing.

Between their technology, our scientists and our manufacturing capabilities, we made great leaps across the board

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 year later...

Up in the middle of the night last week, working on the ice shack. Bored with the usual channels. Turned on Coast to Coast to hear Greg Noory coaxing strange confesssions out of mentally ill people (guy should be face-whipped with wet noodles for what he does). Don't feel sorry for the mentally ill people, they are having fun being on the radio. Started hearing the Alien apocolypse stories rolling in about "Oumuamua". Pretty interesting little tidbit despite. 

The asteroid, now dubbed ‘Oumuamua (scout or messenger in the Hawaiian language), is dark red in color, similar to objects from the far reaches of our own solar system. The authors conclude it’s most likely a lump of metal-rich rock without much water or ice that has been reddened by millions of years of bombardment by cosmic rays as it crossed interstellar space. The surprise was that the light coming from it pulsed in brightness by a factor of 10 every 7.3 hours, suggesting both that it is spinning rapidly and is 10 times longer than it is wide—more elongated than anything known among our planets. They estimate that its mean radius is about 100 meters and its length is about 800 meters. Researchers believe that such visitors may zip through our neighborhood about once a year, but they’re usually too small to see. They’ll be watching extra keenly now that they’ve bagged their first one. Astronomers continue to monitor ‘Oumuamua as it fades into the distance, trying to figure out where it might have come from and where it will go next. 

Here's our original story, published on 27 October: Around the world, telescopes are swiveling to welcome, and then wave farewell to, a new guest to the solar system: a fast-moving asteroid, or potentially a comet. It could be the first interstellar object to visit the solar system that has been detected and observed by astronomers, NASA announced yesterday.

eso1737a.jpg?itok=d07LFbUI

When I used to haul cows across the country and before I got satellite radio I used to get a kick out of Coast to Coast AM. That show used to make me laugh listening to all the crackpots. I heard an episode once where they were talking about a bird that is still alive that has a 35’ wingspan and how elusive it was which is why no one but the coast to coast am listeners have ever seen one. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, carlotpilot said:

art bell and george noory and me have traveled a couple million miles together over the years. i have never heard anything that i could`nt believe on that show :rolleyes::huh:

Yep, he's kept me awake all night many a night too. Some of the things he talked about were downright scary. I don't even know if he's still on satellite radio, or if he is what channel he's on.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, other dog said:

Yep, he's kept me awake all night many a night too. Some of the things he talked about were downright scary. I don't even know if he's still on satellite radio, or if he is what channel he's on.

of all my running around the country at all hours of the day and night i have yet to see a ufo or any overgrown birds or mysterious holes in the ground  (mels hole). but  i have seen a lot of silly sh\t created by people.  coast tocoast is still on am radio and still the go to radio sta.to keep ya awake :D