pics for week

Superdog

Women are sure nice creatures but for some folks they have difficulties to win concurence with trucks.

Mike, thank you for sharing. 

IH firetruck looks neat and uncommon.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

4 hours ago, ranchhopper said:

Is that corn coming out of that big yellow building on 34 just east of the river? Used to see them hauling out of there all the time stored a mountain of corn behind it too.

No,I've hauled into that place though.That one holds several million,and there's even more in the actual town of gladstone,just a couple miles north on 164.

3 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Women are sure nice creatures but for some folks they have difficulties to win concurence with trucks.

Mike, thank you for sharing. 

IH firetruck looks neat and uncommon.

My Grandpa had 2 IH single axle tractors the same model as the firetruck,I'd really love to have one someday to paint up like one of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, j hancock said:

The LTL looks Fantastic!

Hopefully, the Big Red rebuild goes smoothly.

That LTL is solid as a rock,he got a good find there.

I hope things go well to,we are taking it to Housby Mack in Des Moines,they have a really good body shop and the main guy has been there for years,so he's seen his share of R model cabbed trucks.They do all my friend Chad's trucks.

BISOM Drag 3-X2.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Superdog said:

He's really proud of that old White. Heres how it looked a couple years ago.Last year he strecthed it with a air ride clip,which had budds,I had an old '73 western Star I was junking with a budd front axle so he got the front swapped to budds too,then he got the sleeper from me also,just got finished putting it on. It's got that early '80's,outlaw steel hauler look to it.

022.JPG

looks excellent brings back good memorys drove a bunch of them back in the seventys when i started..we had mustangs 9000.s and road bosses not many left...bob

• Like 1

All nice, but I'm partial to the White 9000, the I.H. fire truck and the Dodge.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE