Nice Mack

High Binder

Long Hard Ride?  Must still have camelback suspension?  LOL!

I like it.  Still has some old school class to it.  Not too overboard except for that big Pete visor.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

The paint job was fantastic.  You had to be there to appreciate it.  From the picture all the black on the engine a chassis looks to be pure but when you get close you can see the red mixed in.  It looks similar to metal flake but not in the traditional sense.   I don't know how to describe it.   All of the air lines and wiring had the chrome wire loom.  Did you notice no door handles,  power windows, and power tilt hood ?

Edited by High Binder

9 hours ago, Kansas farmer said:

Well no matter what it looks like it was saved and not rotting in a junkyard somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep,and not folding it's mirrors  in and being stuffed into a container,bound  for ?   Al  

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I just saw this truck on another site the name on the door is a company close to me they work construction in the local area run some equipment lowboy or two several dump trucks all brands now a lot of R-Model Macks in the past this truck was built to commenurate 70 years in business

Of all the great work on the truck, the amount of work to make the firewall smooth and clean and the cusom dash are the mos impressive things done. Shaving the drip molding  is a nice touch also. I would imagine the rear fenders are attached to each rear to move with the suspension. Visor isn't my style but lots of people like them. Can't imaging putting my shoes on the floor though.    Paul

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You would have to take your shoes off in it I guess.  I like it but the bull dog should be set back in place and the grill screen treatment leaves me wanting for something more worthy of the rest of the truck.  That took a ton of work and $$ to do.  Glad to see it's not in a field or worse.  Nice work for sure.