1967 Mack Fire Support Truck

pointychops

• 2 weeks later...

Asking $6500.00; only 20k on the speedometer which is probably accurate if it was a fire truck all of it's life.

The body looks like a Bruco or more likely a Swab. The body has been re-habbed as well. My bet this puppy came out of PA and someone on this board will know a lot more about it.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Asking $6500.00; only 20k on the speedometer which is probably accurate if it was a fire truck all of it's life.

The body looks like a Bruco or more likely a Swab. The body has been re-habbed as well. My bet this puppy came out of PA and someone on this board will know a lot more about it.

Green lights on the front bumper sides make it a Fire Command unit from where ever it was from. Nice set up.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It would be an awesome truck to have. I better get a shop up first since it didn't get put up last summer like it was supposed to.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Probably one of the last Therodynes off the line. Maxidyne came out in late 1966. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Not necessarily. Many rigs in and around the Chicago area have green lights that do not pertain to command post status.

Yes I know Chicago and San Francisco run the green lights from tradition but I don't believe on the bumper ends. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Probably one of the last Therodynes off the line. Maxidyne came out in late 1966. Paul

Thermodynes as far fire apperatus goes,Paul? As far as Thermodynes go, the name was used well into the '80's on some Mack engines. I was surprised myself when looking through some spec sheets the other night,to find the E-6 350 and the E-6 260,were considered Thermodynes.The ETAZ673 300+,and the ENDT866,also. All conventional torque rise Mack engines. Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Thermodynes as far fire apperatus goes,Paul? As far as Thermodynes go, the name was used well into the '80's on some Mack engines. I was surprised myself when looking through some spec sheets the other night,to find the E-6 350 and the E-6 260,were considered Thermodynes.The ETAZ673 300+,and the ENDT866,also. All conventional torque rise Mack engines. Al

Fire Chassis only. My spec papers show unavailable after 1967 in Fire Apparatus except special order.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 month later...