B81SX is now in its new home

• 3 weeks later...

Outstanding job on both trucks!  They look fantastic!  What's next, let's see, an LJSWX, right? I hope,   or in the other direction, a DM800 and an early RD688SX?   Even If you stop at these two B's , you have a very admirable fleet!!  Enjoy driving them!

9 hours ago, bbob61 said:

Outstanding job on both trucks!  They look fantastic!  What's next, let's see, an LJSWX, right? I hope,   or in the other direction, a DM800 and an early RD688SX?   Even If you stop at these two B's , you have a very admirable fleet!!  Enjoy driving them!

I wouldn't mind a DM800 or an R model, but the reality is I can only afford two trucks at a time. :)

Just giving you a hard time. Pinstriped or not it is still a beautiful truck that shows the love and money you put into it. 

But you have to admit there is something special about the trucks from that region that sport hand lettering and fancy pin striping. It is what sets them apart from trucks from any other part of the country.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!