Crow tastes good when deep-fried in leaked oil....Just sayin........

1958 F.W.D.

Not many people know that the FWD was the first truck I ever rode on- Dad took me to a parade when I was 3. Also, there is a dent in one of the compartment doors that you have to look at "just right" to see it......That was done by the Uncle that I was named after, who died before I was born.

So the FWD gets ME-N-DAD

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if this 8 year old ever thought .... In his wildest dreams....that one day he would actually own the truck he was so proudly sitting in? Goes to show you what an amazing world we live in.....

Don't forget the FWD- First truck I ever rode in when I was 3......

We went to pick up the FWD when I bought it....Dad was in the passenger seat, I was behind the wheel....I remember looking at him, he was looking at me and we were both like "DAMN THIS IS WEIRD!"

(then I looked out past the steering wheel across that hood that looked like it was 7 miles long and I was like "oh my god what the hell have I done?" HAH!!!

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ok, which one of you smart asses just had Green Dash deliver a skid of oil dry to my house?

I don't like oil dry. Cat litter works just as good and is cheaper. In your situation you need all the stay dry or cat litter you can get.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

I think the municipality needs a fire truck museum . . .just sayin . . .

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE