A Couple of Upcoming Shows; Trucktoberfest & Winchester

fxfymn

I have registered for both. The Mack Trucktoberfest is on Sept. 12 at the Mack Museum/Customer Service Center. Pre-registration is required. The show is jointly sponsored by Mack, ATCA, SPAAMFAA, and ATHS. Lunch on Saturday is on Mack for those who register and their guests.

The Winchester show is Sept. 26 at the Frederick County (VA) Fairgrounds on Rte. 11. The fairgrounds are just north of Winchester on Rte. 11 and are visible from I-81. This is generally a well attended show. Pre-registration is suggested, but not required. There are camping sites available on site and a meal is planned for Friday night.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Carl,

Thanks for the reminder. I am registered for both. However I never received a "confirmation" from Mack. I am going to send them an email to make sure they received my registration.

BTW, the Friday night meal at Winchester is $12.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

However I never received a "confirmation" from Mack.

Rose sent me an e-mail about a week after I mailed in the registration.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Do you need to register for trucktoberfest if you are not bringing a truck? I would like to just stop by and see all the sights.

No registration required if you aren't bringing a vehicle. You need to register if you want to attend the luncheon. Send a note to or call the Mack Museum to be sure.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Where do you register for The Mack Trucktoberfest at?

http://www.macktrucks.com/~/media/files/museum/2015%20mack%20trucktoberfest%20registration.ashx?as=1&sc=1&la=en

Fill this out and mail it in or call the museum and get their fax number. I have also heard you can scan it and email it in. There is no online registration.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 3 weeks later...
Rain in the forecast for Trucktoberfest on Saturday

The good news is they cannot forecast what happened yesterday, much less what will happen three days hence.