The system is broken

kscarbel2

Here is what his family has determined from their investigation:

""The Dispatch AUDIO released yesterday matches up with this video. It shows cops enter. Shots are fired in seconds. And other cops run at the sound of the shots.
Christian Taylor broke the law yes. We see that now. It's a fact. What we also see is that he was never given a chance to live.
Some speculation is this was a fraternity stunt. We will know if it was drugs or not soon once toxicology comes back. We are asking the President to appoint a special investigator""

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Recent years? The race card and division started with the presidential campaign in 2008 and has been ramped up at every opportunity by the Devider in Chief. .

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Recent years? The race card and division started with the presidential campaign in 2008 and has been ramped up at every opportunity by the Devider in Chief. .

Those are the recent years I was referring to. Our embarrassment in the White House certainly keeps stoking the fires around this phony hot button issue. The worst part is the majority can't and won't take the time to see how far we've dug ourselves in the hole in more than one way.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

That's it in a nutshell. Makes you wonder what people are thinking, if anything- if Michael Brown had just gotten out of the street like the officer told him to instead of resisting he wouldn't have been shot...

if Kevin Ward hadn't gotten out of his car and walked down the track in a dark firesuit while under the influence of marijuana and tried to tackle Tony Stewart's car...his family wouldn't have anything to sue Tony over.

Most of these controversial situations involve judgement clouded by mind- altering substances. IMO

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Why is that most hard working white people have a bad attitude ??? or better yet seems the harder I work the worse my attitude gets ???

The harder I work and the more free crap they get, the worse my attitude gets.

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

Kscarbel2,

The problem with universally accepted morals is that our morals in our country are changing. What was considered not acceptable 40 years ago is now quite acceptable. I may be stepping on toes here, but I want to express this with out beating around the bush. Our nation has been turning its back on God! Until there is a revival in our nation the problems are only going to get worse. AMEN. - Job41

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Kscarbel2,

The problem with universally accepted morals is that our morals in our country are changing. What was considered not acceptable 40 years ago is now quite acceptable. I may be stepping on toes here, but I want to express this with out beating around the bush. Our nation has been turning its back on God! Until there is a revival in our nation the problems are only going to get worse. - Job41

AMEN.

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

I am sorry to have to disagree with you Kscarbel, religion has no part in politics or business, religion is personal and how they want to live there life based on there beliefs. So before I am labeled a left wing liberal which I am not, I did go to catholic schools for my education and so have my two daughters and that was of there choosing. My religious views are my own and government has no right being in religion and vise versa. I also think that President Obama has been a horrible president not based on race but he has no policy and is indecisive and leads based on polls plain and simple. If you vote you have the right to complain and if you don't participate in the system then don't complain if you don't like the results and I am not saying that to infer that no one here doesn't but more in what I tell my daughters.,,,,,Just my feelings

I watched an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard last week... first time I've seen it in 20 years or more. Would you believe that Bo and Luke had black buddies... seriously there were black comrades of "the Dukes". Had a fast car and pissed off Boss Hogg.

Race relations were the best they've ever been in the 80's.

They HAVE taken a serious fall since Obama took over. I agree.

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

I am sorry to have to disagree with you Kscarbel, religion has no part in politics or business, religion is personal and how they want to live there life based on there beliefs. So before I am labeled a left wing liberal which I am not, I did go to catholic schools for my education and so have my two daughters and that was of there choosing. My religious views are my own and government has no right being in religion and vise versa. I also think that President Obama has been a horrible president not based on race but he has no policy and is indecisive and leads based on polls plain and simple. If you vote you have the right to complain and if you don't participate in the system then don't complain if you don't like the results and I am not saying that to infer that no one here doesn't but more in what I tell my daughters.,,,,,Just my feelings

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!

Andy Rooney

DID YOU KNOW?

SUPREME%20COURT%20BLDG..gif

As you walk up the steps to the building which houses the US Supreme Court you can see near the top of the building a row of the world's law givers and each one is facing one in the middle who is facing forward with a full frontal view ... it is Moses and he is holding the Ten Commandments!

DID YOU KNOW?

Supreme%20Courtroom%20Dr..gif

As you enter the Supreme Court courtroom, the two huge oak doors have the Ten Commandments engraved on each lower portion of each door.

DID YOU KNOW?

SUPREME%20CT.%20WALL.gif

As you sit inside the courtroom, you can see the wall,

right above where the Supreme Court judges sit,

a display of the Ten Commandments!

DID YOU KNOW?

BIBLE.gif

There are Bible verses etched in stone all over the Federal Buildings and Monuments in Washington, DC

DID YOU KNOW?

James%20Madison.gif

James Madison, the fourth president, known as "The Father of Our Constitution" made the following statement:

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the TenCommandments of God."

DID YOU KNOW?

Patrick%20Henery.gif

Patrick Henry, that patriot and Founding Father of our country said:

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians, not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

DID YOU KNOW?

Every session of Congress begins with a prayer by a paid preacher, whose salary has been paid by the taxpayer since 1777.

DID YOU KNOW?

Constitution.gif

Fifty-two of the 55 founders of the Constitution were members of the established orthodox churches in the colonies.

DID YOU KNOW?

Thomas%20Jefferson.gif

Thomas Jefferson worried that the Courts would overstep their authority and instead of interpreting the law would begin making law. An oligarchy.

The rule of few over many.

DID YOU KNOW?

1st%20Justice.gif

The very first Supreme Court Justice, John Jay, said:

"Americans should select and prefer Christians as their rulers."

How, then, have we gotten to the point that everything we have done for 220 years in this country is now suddenly wrong and unconstitutional?

MOSES.gif

Chamber, US House of Representatives

"If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God,

then we will be a nation gone under."

by.. Ronald Reagan

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yes I most certainly knew, and the founding fathers also made sure to include the " Separation of Church and State" My religious views are mine and yes guide my values, but my values don't trump another's views and I don't want my politics decided by some one religious views, we all don't share the same religion and yes there is probably one god but he has different names and that is fine.

Did you mean to direct this to someone else? ?? Kscarbel didn't mention religion, did you mean Job41?

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

The 10 commandments are a good guideline for anyone, of any religion and any race to live their life by. I do not want any religion in government. Because we are a democracy we'd have to include all religions in government. And EVERY religion has radicals. Whatever beliefs I have with my god is my own decision. But I should still have to follow the law. And the law should have nothing to do with religion.