Anybody on here ride?

MACKS

Nice ride Macks.I used to ride 38 years until I got t-boned by a lady that ran a stop sign coming off the Interstate I ended up with a broken neck and leg along with road rash. Helmet saved me,I am a believer in helmets. I rode a few times after that but it was not the same. I wish it was. I still enjoy Daytona bike Week every few years. Joe D.

Sweet ride Chevy!

Paint and Chrome is 35 years old, needs to be freshened up some. The retro style is in voque I'm told :) I'm chicken to let the Durfee Girder leave my possession though.

May actually take it down to the Red River Inn for Bike Nite one Thursday. Less than 3 miles from home.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paint and Chrome is 35 years old, needs to be freshened up some. The retro style is in voque I'm told :) I'm chicken to let the Durfee Girder leave my possession though.

May actually take it down to the Red River Inn for Bike Nite one Thursday. Less than 3 miles from home.

Wher's the Red River In,sounds familiar,might check it out myself.

Here's my 2002 FXD Superglide the day I picked her up brand new on May 13 2002 and here it is now. I don't get time to ride much anymore but I still keep it around. Not much has change with me or the bike we're just a little older.

Here's my 2002 FXD Superglide the day I picked her up brand new on May 13 2002 and here it is now. I don't get time to ride much anymore but I still keep it around. Not much has change with me or the bike we're just a little older.

post-814-0-24858400-1432729821_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-99686300-1432730148_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wher's the Red River In,sounds familiar,might check it out myself.

Yaphank across from the Fire House on Main Street. The Cruise Night / Bike Nite is every TUESDAY

Take Rte 101 north past LIE to the light past lake. Right turn at the light for 101, Main Street and Yaphank - Middle Island Rd and on right. Bike nite is the same night as the Cruise Night at the Fire House

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yaphank across from the Fire House on Main Street. The Cruise Night / Bike Nite is every TUESDAY

Take Rte 101 north past LIE to the light past lake. Right turn at the light for 101, Main Street and Yaphank - Middle Island Rd and on right. Bike nite is the same night as the Cruise Night at the Fire House

Thanks gotta check it out.

Thanks gotta check it out.

Changed the oil, new plugs points and condenser, cleaned the filters and put a fresh 3 gal of 110 Rocket Racing gas in it. Put a fresh battery in it tomorrow and run it up.

P.T.CHESHIRE

64 Duoglide - mostly original

attachicon.gifIMG_9441.JPG

07 Road King

attachicon.gifIMG_0175.JPG

These two were going to fight each other to be the first to ride with me...I had to make a tough call...

attachicon.gifIMG_0063.JPG

Like your ittle bell on the Pan. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

64 Duoglide - mostly original

attachicon.gifIMG_9441.JPG

07 Road King

attachicon.gifIMG_0175.JPG

These two were going to fight each other to be the first to ride with me...I had to make a tough call...

attachicon.gifIMG_0063.JPG

Wow, tough choice there- but you couldn't go wrong either way. So....which one did you choose?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.