Norm's place

mowerman

Looks like a place with lots of pedigreed stuff :twothumbsup:

I can see one more N model in the yard together with B73/75.

Bob, thank you for sharing with us.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I was able to visit with Norm and his wife about a month ago. I always made it a point to stop and see them during my once a year trip to California if our schedules permitted. Norm has thinned his collection but he always has some rare items at his yard. It was great to see they are still having fun with the old Mack's.

I was able to visit with Norm and his wife about a month ago. I always made it a point to stop and see them during my once a year trip to California if our schedules permitted. Norm has thinned his collection but he always has some rare items at his yard. It was great to see they are still having fun with the old Mack's.

spent 5 hrs bullshitten,,,,coulda stayed longer,,,but hadda get back to reno,,,and feed the mutts,,,,old lady was in boston,visiting grandbaby,s perfect time to drive out there,,,,she doesnt like to tag along she says i stay there too long,,,,and she gets board lol....bob