Once Again...

other dog

Holy Crap!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Can't catch a break.

It was actually running fine- well, same as usual anyway. I stopped at the store in Blue Ridge and got a bottle of water and an ice cream cone. When I started to leave the engine light came on. I cut it off and restarted it to see if the light would go off...it didn't. Turned the little knob on the dash to see what the fault was and it said "delta pressure".

I'd seen that one before, but I couldn't remember what it meant. So I pulled off and figured i'd call Jeff to see if it was important or if I should keep on riding- as soon as I finished the ice cream cone that is.

He said to run it by Truck Enterprises and let them check it, and that's when they found the issues. I was upstairs watching Swamp People when the service manager came in wanting to know who to call...

I don't remember the exact date, but i'm thinking it was just last fall when they put a turbo on that truck at Truck Enterprises in Keyser, W.V. No doubt about it that time, it went out with a big boom.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

At least you didn't blow another rear, so to speak. How many miles on it? Has the DPF been cleaned before?

It's got 388-389, something like that- under 400,000 anyway. They had the filter cleaned when I was off last year. I know that was in September, because I went to the truck show in Winchester while I was off..."off" like on vacation that is, lest anyone get the wrong idea.

Did you fall in love with the Freightshaker and want it back????

Maybe I shouldn't have made that joke about the Freightliner yesterday morning. I pulled to the fuel pump, fueled up, then drove about 50 yards up to the office to drop off my paperwork. I told Jeff "my truck ain't running right, can I drive a Freightliner?" He said "last week we had to put a gun to your head to get you to drive one, and now you want to drive one?"

• Like 2

Eating Ice cream ,watching tv, sounds like a plan for the day.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE