a few pics for this week

Superdog

I love the wrecker, is it a running thing?

Those little young creatures look like beasts.

And my very favorite is the 1st picture. Diamonds and the rust :twothumbsup:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Seeing your pictures reminds me......I drove by NorthWest Diesel the other day in St Cloud and everything is gone! I mean everything. Not a bolt laying in the dirt.

That's what I'd heard,makes me sick. That deal I had on the W and H63 went "south",nobody's fault but my own,because I trusted someone I shouldn't have,wasn't nobody on this board,but there are some on here that know who I mean. I hate to be vague,but it's best left at that. Hopefully someone had the foresight to save them.I wonder if something happened to Arden?

I love the wrecker, is it a running thing?

Those little young creatures look like beasts.

And my very favorite is the 1st picture. Diamonds and the rust :twothumbsup:

I'm hoping it will run, been sitting since the old boy died,5 or 6 yrs. I think. Good ol'237,it should fire right up.

• Like 1

So it is now Superdogs towing,recovery,grain, and livestock hauling? good score an the new additions! If you keep acquiring trucks at this rate we can all see them on google earth!

Oh almost forgot cute kids. my last heifer calved yesterday as well!

Score on the wrecker!

I kinda lucked out on the wrecker, my scrapper buddy that bought the estate out was going to keep it,take the 750 off and make it back into a tractor. He got to looking it over and it was going to be a major undertaking to remove the bed,they way it was attached to the truck so he decided to get rid of it. When I was down there picking up the B71,he told me to look it over and if I wanted it he'd cut me a deal,no cash,just trade for scrap weight.

• Like 2

So it is now Superdogs towing,recovery,grain, and livestock hauling? good score an the new additions! If you keep acquiring trucks at this rate we can all see them on google earth!

Don't have the patience to be in the wrecker business,I'll leave that to the pro's.

• Like 1

That is a good looking R model wrecker.. With it to back up your Brockway 459 you can move anything your need to.. But I do not blame you for keeping it sorta private.. Your choice of jobs in your time frame and weather!! None of the hassells of commercial towing..

Brocky

That's what I'd heard,makes me sick. That deal I had on the W and H63 went "south",nobody's fault but my own,because I trusted someone I shouldn't have,wasn't nobody on this board,but there are some on here that know who I mean. I hate to be vague,but it's best left at that. Hopefully someone had the foresight to save them.I wonder if something happened to Arden?

That sounds pretty bad.

I was in waiting to see you getting H-63 in your yard.

Arden was not a young man so anything could be.

If anybody will hear anything about him I'd be likely to know that.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012