1978 RWL766LST Starting clean up

An upholstery guy in town I am trying to learn the custom stuff but f'up most of it. I buy the material and jack around with it till I am frustrated. Then take it to him,10 minute's later he is all done. He cut new card board for the headliner, I did the plastic console after fixing cracks and reinforcement, I used the black cloth headliner material it looks good except were it got to close to the heat gun but it is by a screw and you can't see it. He charged me $100 per door and $150 to do the headliner and $70 for the other pillars and over the door he made new cardboard pieces. I supplied all the fabric.

I have learned enough I plan on doing the sleeper.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

That one is to new and different setup only thing similar is the color of the paint.  Mine is a Western and has 44K camelback with a Cummins 400 and 13 speed.  There was a sister truck that was for sale but not sure where it went.   Been looking at the Colorado CL once a week to see if it comes up for sale.  Superdog end up with a cousin and a step brother to mine.

Truck_co6.jpg

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."