Public Service Message, brought to you by Toro Snowblowers.

1958 F.W.D.

naw.....no truck nessecary.....just "attain ramming speed" and motor on....Jetta does it lol......wife askes why i back in to the drive....easier to plow out that way lol

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

We had an inch of slush, the 3 Bassets slobbered washed most away.

post-3242-0-68489600-1422152411.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Eastern L.I. 12" to 18" As long as Riverhead Dodge drops off my 6.2 crate motor and tranny early tomorrow for my Hurst Chrysler it can snow all it wants!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

mid 70's here for Monday.

then a cold front comes thru and morning temps close to 40 if not lower

daytime highs low 70's

kind of miss the plowing thing.........j/k

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

mid 70's here for Monday.

then a cold front comes thru and morning temps close to 40 if not lower

daytime highs low 70's

kind of miss the plowing thing.........j/k

Come on up! we're now in for 26" to 34" on the East end.

P.T.CHESHIRE

just watching the weather channel.........YOU POOR BASTARDS!!!!.......winds to 70mph with 2+ feet of snow , sounds like fun! make sure the chain saw has lots of fuel and bar oil and get the sled running might be a day or 5 before every thing is plowed out ! you right coasters be careful ........ remember look up and live!

GOOD LUCK

Our 3" last night was a bust. Had to break out the Toro push broom to clean the sidewalk, driveway was wet but we got down to 30 last night so patches of ice here and there. More expected today but temps will be above freezing. I hope you folks out east catch a break and get the minimum predicted also.

Jim

Ya, I actually finally took the deck off the tractor Saturday morning and installed the plow mount. Guess I'm ready for snow now??? I'd take 2ft of snow instead of -15* wind chill.

Yardo, if I had some kinda of monster 4x4 truck of some nature.........I'd be out having fun with it.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Larry, I know....But the old girl is in pretty damn near "original" condition and the thought of salt under her girdle gives me the heebie-jeebies. But once or twice out in the deep snow in 14 years of ownership aint gonna kill her I guess........Too bad there aint a Leaktroit under the hood, then her underbritches would be nice and oiled up......

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

They've been plotting against you...

post-3242-0-14334500-1422293260_thumb.jp

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

You do realize of course, that if the FWD gets stuck (especially if all three differentials are locked) that we're I'm fooked.......right?

The TORO said that's the plan. The snow blower is tired of being pushed around. :)

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE