Someone was looking over this guy

ranchhopper

This may qualify for the tore up Tuesday thread but look at this guy wedged between two trailers in a wreck in Oregon the article stated he was in good condition when extricated. I would have gone and bought lottery tickets if that was me as soon as I could lucky there was no fire or it would have been real bad for him.

post-18980-0-92925800-1421620073.jpg

Bet he won't be splitting lanes anymore. One luck man defiantly has an angel on his shoulder!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I would say he's lucky although he would have much more luck if haven't been there at all.

Unfortunately we never exactly know what we will meet next to the current curve.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Did anyone watch the video of the multi car and truck pile up in Michigan is it just me but did the cars and trucks in that video seem to be going way to fast for the conditions? Im not trying to beat anybody up here but the visibility had to be really bad to come up on that pile of cars and trucks as fast as they did and have anywhere to go or even anyway to slow down.

Did anyone watch the video of the multi car and truck pile up in Michigan is it just me but did the cars and trucks in that video seem to be going way to fast for the conditions? Im not trying to beat anybody up here but the visibility had to be really bad to come up on that pile of cars and trucks as fast as they did and have anywhere to go or even anyway to slow down.

That's what it looked like to me, waaaaaay too fast for conditions!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's the way they drive in Michigan.

Thats all over.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE