I need a pair of V8 emblems for my B755. Looking to buy or maybe trade, I have a lot of B model and superliner parts.

I too was trying to buy it but was in fear of what it would cost to get it home. I see the V8 emblems are missing then, so someone got them while it was in storage.

I too was trying to buy it but was in fear of what it would cost to get it home. I see the V8 emblems are missing then, so someone got them while it was in storage.

From some reason,I thought the emblems were on it,thats why I looked up the old pics. I'll do some digging,I might be able to turn up at least one.

Do you have any B73 emblems.

call McDevitt Mack in New Hampshire..........I hear they made a mold and casted quite a few of them. Good folks there so let em know you are a Mack man and working on an old rig.

Just heard back from Mike at McDevitt. They had no repros made. He said they did get the last set in the system,but put them on their Superliner that is on display at the museum.

I too got an email from McDevitt. He said the same thing. So the search goes on.

I remember someone on this site was talking about scanning a V8 emblem and maybe making a decal the same size. Does anyone know who that was? Did they ever try? It might be a way to go until the right emblems are found. I've looked at some online that would be close but I would have to glue them on as I wouldn't want to drill more holes and I'm sure they wouldn't line up.

Anybody know how to make a good mold,I've got alot of aluminum I can melt. Can't think it would be that hard..As good as that 3M emblem tape is,they wouldn't have to have the mounting tabs.

borrowed these pics from McDevitt's website,beautiful Superliner and pretty damn cool parts lobby.

post-61-0-78211800-1421090919_thumb.jpg

post-61-0-45877900-1421090991_thumb.jpg

guys, I contacted Jack McDevitt today and will post his response to the V8 emblems. Stand by............... I am in the UAE for another week so limited communicaaa.

McDevitts is a great place to deal with,i've been there several times,and was always impressed at the amount of knowledge the employees/counter-guys have. Not many places left with that level of service experience!...............................................Mark

I know a place that could make some up from brass which would need to be cleaned up and plated. I don't know the cost of the plating part but...what would be a reasonable price for a set if you could get them?

I have one emblem that could be used as start, it's not the best it has some pits on the plating. One a truck it would be good at twenty foot.

I have one emblem that could be used as start, it's not the best it has some pits on the plating. One a truck it would be good at twenty foot.

I'm ok with twenty feet. What do you want for it?

I know I guy that can make the mold, I am not sure what he would charge but he is in the local ATHS here in KC, he made a KW shifter knob for our chapter president it looks awesome. If some one has an emblem they want to in trust me with while he makes a mold I will get it to him and then can let everyone know what it would cost.

I'm good with trusting you with one.

That is as soon as get my hands on one!!!

sent you a pm

I've got one really nice one I'd let you use,Rob

Awesome send it my way and I will see what I can get made.

ok

I'd take at least three sets if you could some made.

Josh