Pictures of the Week

other dog

I saw a Mack Titan in downtown DC this week.

I hate having to go to that part of the world, I manage to avoid it for the most part.

However, I did manage to save way more than 15% on a turkey today. I bought a frozen turkey for us, not a "name brand" Butterball or something, it was a Jenny O brand. I figure seen one turkey, seen 'em all.

Cost less than $10 for an almost 15 lb. turkey. Then I was going to get a couple of turkey breastesess to smoke for my nieces, they love my smoked turkey and chicken. Just a breast would be plenty for them and it wouldn't take near as long to smoke and cook them as it would a whole turkey.

And just a breast- same brand, Jenny O- was $14! I couldn't see it, that just doesn't make any sense at all, so I went and got another whole 14 lb. turkey for under 10 bucks.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Made some hot sauce today. That's my whole pepper crop after processing-

Lot of work cleaning and processing- I forgot to get rubber gloves, my hands are still burning.

At least I remembered not to rub my eyes or scratch my- never mind, moving on- I added some store bought sauce to make it redder, since most of the peppers were green. I like for it to be red.

Got it cooking now, bottles clean and ready.

Final product. Used 12 of my new bottles and recycled some I had saved.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.