Pictures of the Week

other dog

I also surprized why they didn't just put all those peanuts into the bottles instead of use two extra boxes.

Thank you for posting so many red trucks Tom.

My today's favorite is the red U with the tank body to probably piss a lumber over to make it wet.

Not almost shure but I once saw people do it with woods.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

How Wednesday Started. Started at 10 Degrees above and went down hill from there That is -6. Thursday started out -9 in fort Morgan

Holt hamburgers! Where is this at? I hit snow on the way in from Sharon,Pa. Thursday night. I went across 422 to 22 to 99 and 422 was shut down for a while between Belsano and Ebensburg until they could get a salt truck out there. I spun all the way up the hill from Belsano with 2 23,000+lb. coils on and when I saw a Smith truck pulled over in front of an old business in a good size lot I pulled in beside him. I hadn't had any trouble until I got to there, but there was one more hill that is really steep before you get to 219. I walked out onto the road while I was there and it was too slick to go for it. Then the state police and local firemen showed up and stopped everything until the salt truck got there, about 2 hours later.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I came up with that slogan when I asked people if they wanted me here or there. The answer was always there.

I can't make out the tractor number but if it's D1696 that's the dirtiest you'll ever see it. My buddy Tim out of Richmond drives it at night and washes it daily when possible. Since it's pulling a 53'er that might even be him if this is not too late in the morning.

It got a bit sloppy on the PA Turnpike Wednesday night, but not too bad. I talked to NoClueJoe for a while and hearing was he was driving through in WV made me feel much better about my situation.

• Like 1

Jim

Stopped in Winfall on the way home to congratulate the Winfall Wimmens softball team. They went 0-19 this season but they looked good doing it.

attachicon.gifhot1.jpg

l. to r. - left fielder, center fielder,right fielder.

It is too bad the Winfall wimmin are in a coed softball league and the guys are the ones that score...

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I came up with that slogan when I asked people if they wanted me here or there. The answer was always there.

I can't make out the tractor number but if it's D1696 that's the dirtiest you'll ever see it. My buddy Tim out of Richmond drives it at night and washes it daily when possible. Since it's pulling a 53'er that might even be him if this is not too late in the morning.

It got a bit sloppy on the PA Turnpike Wednesday night, but not too bad. I talked to NoClueJoe for a while and hearing was he was driving through in WV made me feel much better about my situation.

It was actually super-clean, you can sort of tell in the mirror picture. My windshield was dirty and the sun was shining in in the second picture. My appointment was for 2pm, so it was about that time.

• Like 1

It was actually super-clean, you can sort of tell in the mirror picture. My windshield was dirty and the sun was shining in in the second picture. My appointment was for 2pm, so it was about that time.

attachicon.gifDSCN4590B.jpg

I wasn't sure if that was morning or afternoon sun, that definitely isn't Tim behind the wheel. There are actually 2 drivers that keep their truck nice, the other is D1711, but I though I could make out the last 6 in the original picture. I've been good about staying on top of the exterior but I if get to work and my load is ready, I'm gone. I wanna be there for you, even if in a dirty truck.

Jim

Tom,

Headed east from Blairsville to Cresson (22 or 422) can be a beech! One day last winter I was detoured thru Johnstown because of slick roads.

I am surprised the Smith truck was not in the ditch.

He said he made the run across there all the time and he had stopped in that same spot many times because of slick roads. He was a local driver, in a daycab with super singles so he might have had ditch experience before, those super singles suck on a slick road. After I was spinning coming up that hill I didn't want to go down the big one before you get to 219. It's not marked what per-cent the grade is, but that sucker is steep!

• Like 1