New job

mike69mackman

I think one of my horses ate his thong lol. Yeah the s$$t really hit the fan with me this week. After my meltdown on Monday nite I was threatened with a three day vacation, I'm like don't let me stop ya lol. Anyhow not quite sure where on Staten Island randy. Said something about 32nd st but he may confused. Thinking I might be going into Brooklyn which is no big deal. I've done all 5 Boros so it don't matter.

I think one of my horses ate his thong lol. Yeah the s$$t really hit the fan with me this week. After my meltdown on Monday nite I was threatened with a three day vacation, I'm like don't let me stop ya lol. Anyhow not quite sure where on Staten Island randy. Said something about 32nd st but he may confused. Thinking I might be going into Brooklyn which is no big deal. I've done all 5 Boros so it don't matter.

32nd street sounds like Bklyn. What happened on Monday?

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

that wasn't my thong it was Reds! don't tell Ken he'll be hart broken. I was using them to feed apples to the horses .....(kinda like a sling shot)

well any how the one side came loose and spanked o'l Red who was bent over getting another apple outta the bucket , anyhow she thought I did it on purpose! so she grabbed them outta my hand and gave them a toss, that's when they got hung up in the trusses, then ken came out and removed his kilt and tried to knock them down with his kilt .....and well you can figure out the ending!

Glad to hear you gave them the ol'e what for and then was able to walk away.

that wasn't my thong it was Reds! don't tell Ken he'll be hart broken. I was using them to feed apples to the horses .....(kinda like a sling shot)

well any how the one side came loose and spanked o'l Red who was bent over getting another apple outta the bucket , anyhow she thought I did it on purpose! so she grabbed them outta my hand and gave them a toss, that's when they got hung up in the trusses, then ken came out and removed his kilt and tried to knock them down with his kilt .....and well you can figure out the ending!

Glad to hear you gave them the ol'e what for and then was able to walk away.

Did Ken have any drawers on? Most men dont let anything come between them and thier kilts! I dont want to picture Ken naked in your barn...

• Like 1

Whew, kilts on rafters, things eaten by horses and somebody with nothing on under their kilt in a barn with other guys........man I'm glad I live in Tennessee!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Thanks Denny I appreciate it. The physical exercise will also help with my health. My new boss told me my long day would be 11 hours I laughed and said the way I'm running now that's only a half day. Momma is quite excited about having me around every night 😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Like 2

Mike,

Congrats and good luck with your new job. Hope it is all you want it to be. Life is too short to work at a job you dislike.

I was wondering what happened to those kilts? Wonder what Red is wearing if she lost her thong AND kilt? Might be a good time to revisit TKs.

Nothing comes between me and my kilt! :tease:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

barn rules ....... what happens in the barn .........stays in the barn.............thank God horses cant speak English, we would never get enough money rounded up to get Ken outta jail : :tease::BTW Mike did that mare ever start to walk correctly again?

Leversole: the answer is no...... and yes that's a sight that none of us want to relive ........ thanks for making me revisit that mental image ............damn now I need some whisky!

• Like 1