Pictures of the Week

other dog

How does frozen corn on the cob come out.

I bought a couple dozen ears in Newcomerstown, Ohio last year and froze it in the shucks. My ma said that was the best way to do it, instead of shucking and blanching it first. I just cut the ends off, stick it in a freezer bag, and throw it in the freezer. We had the last of it just a couple of weeks ago and it tasted like it just came out of the garden.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I wonder if that little truck could be street legal? Would be nice around the farm, hauling garbage and yard work. Put a plow on for doing the driveway and walks in the winter.

Looks like it should be, it has the lights, wipers,everything you need. I think it has tags on it now, but i'm not sure.

Looks like it may be a Daihatsu truck. See them used as maint. vehicles at colleges and factories but don't remember seeing them on the road. Probably could be bought for less money then some of the fancy side by side ATV's.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I wonder if that little truck could be street legal? Would be nice around the farm, hauling garbage and yard work. Put a plow on for doing the driveway and walks in the winter.

local car auction owner bought a shitload of those,several different brands,he was selling them for $4500 to $6500 depending on year and specs. But for some reason,they couldn't be licensed in Iowa,sold as a farm utility vehicle only.

I never tried to freeze corn on the cob, never thought it would work. Thanks for the tip.

Also thanks for the ongoing GIC shots. I don't get to see much scenery working at night. Heck, a van load of nekkid wimmins could pass me and all I'd be able to see is whether or not they were texting.

Jim

I never tried to freeze corn on the cob, never thought it would work. Thanks for the tip.

Also thanks for the ongoing GIC shots. I don't get to see much scenery working at night. Heck, a van load of nekkid wimmins could pass me and all I'd be able to see is whether or not they were texting.

Works great, that's all you have to do. And i'm always looking for U models and half nekkid wimmens. Don't see many U models though.

Add MHs and fully nekkid wimmens to your list. :whistling:

I see a few MHs around. There's one sitting in Roanoke, the one in Indiana,Pa, and a beautiful red-ish, orange-ish, striped, chromed one that sits at a trucking company on U.S.40 not far from Keysers Ridge,Md. If you took 40 west towards Uniontown from I-68 it's on the left just a little ways after you cross the Pa. line. I've never been able to get a picture of it, it's usually parked way back off the road.

I put some stuff in the compost bin yesterday and noticed this half eaten pear on the ground under the pear tree. And there was only one pear left on the whole tree-

stupid squirrels!

And I know the rules- no pictures, it didn't happen. But-

I stopped by the dumpster on the way to the store yesterday. After I slung my bag of empty beer cans trash into the dumpster I noticed a bunch of kid's toys laying on the ground, lots of dolls and stuffed animals. One doll was huge, about 3 feets tall with curly blonde hair. And one of the stuffed toys was a big pony about 4 feet long. Sooooo...when I got done the doll was in the "feet back and spread 'em" position, bending over with it's hands on the little concrete wall and the pony was straddling it. I got back in the pickup and Jo was trying to make herself even smaller than she is, which is pretty small. I said "where's the camera?" and she said "it's in the glove compartment...of my car."

She always had her camera in the truck, but not then. That's her story anyway. I thought it was pretty funny, but then my sense of humor is a little different from most people's I guess.

• Like 2