Odds and Ends of the Day

other dog

I made out like Fred Sanford on an excursion to Altavista a while ago. Found this new looking styrofoam cooler over at the dumpster, so I put it in the truck. There was another guy there and I offered it to him first- you know how some people go to the dump and you know they want to take something, but they won't because somebody else is there. That doesn't bother me- but he said "no, go ahead, i've already got one". So I said "i've got several, but i'll take this one too".

Should be good to put cold drinks in at a cookout, it's really thick styrofoam.

Then I brought this unit home-

I know you think it's junk, - well, ok, it is junk- but it's also a potential smoker. All i've got to do is get the insulation out of the bottom of the oven, drill some holes, remove the wiring, and it makes a fine smoker. I already have one but my son said he'd like to have one and even though I don't use mine much since I got the smoker/grill I still don't want to get rid of it.

And, on a final note- I'm going to give this computer fix-it disc a free plug because it works. When I had computer problems a while back I used this to get it straightened out. I had it a pretty good while before I even installed it because it looked too complicated for me, but it's really pretty easy to figure out.Came with a big instruction book, and what I like about it is that it tells you what's safe to get rid of, what you might get rid of, and what not to delete unless you have a full understanding of whatever it is,which I never do,so I don't.

I bought it at Wal Mart but you could probably get it online too.

It fixes and optimizes a lot of things, I think it was around $39.95, well spent in my opinion. I just added another year to it in fact.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Fred Sanford be proud of you

why worry about the insulation in the stove? You want it to hold heat, and it shouldn't get that hot

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Looks like a smoker now,eh?

..oh, looking pretty much the same. I removed all this stuff-

All I got left is drilling some holes. I'll let him clean it up.

Saw this little fellow while I was working on it. It was only about an inch long. It started showing off when I aimed the camera at it.

• Like 1

Fred Sanford be proud of you

why worry about the insulation in the stove? You want it to hold heat, and it shouldn't get that hot

You only take the insulation out from the bottom of the oven, in between the oven and the drawer in the bottom. It won't get hot enough to cook anything in under 57 hours if you don't. That leaves you with a double bottom with a couple inches of air space in between. You can smoke something a long time without burning it.

You take the insulation out of the bottom, then drill a few offset holes in the middle part and a lot around the edges to let the smoke in and you're good to go. A gas oven works best, you don't have to do anything to it, just put a fire under it and smoke stuff. They really work great as a smoker, just most people don't want a stove sitting in their back yard.

only the people from Western Virginia think it's right

along with the warshing machine on the front porch

oh, and the people of Okeechobee

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Here I am wrong again. I thought the stove was going to be used when Jo puts OD outside the house when it gets cooler.

mike

She'd rather sandpaper a wildcat's ass in a telephone booth than try to put O.D. out.

• Like 2

Other dog I set in a truck seat all time. 10 a day in a truck and I have a new truck seat here in my bed room at my desk.Its better that any thing else I could get to go in there.I have a electric air compressor next to it and arm rest on both sides.

glenn akers

Other dog I set in a truck seat all time. 10 a day in a truck and I have a new truck seat here in my bed room at my desk.Its better that any thing else I could get to go in there.I have a electric air compressor next to it and arm rest on both sides.

actually... the one that used to be on the front porch is in the bedroom now.

NICE!! Too bad she does not go to college in Altoona, PA. As for the Geritol....I think I might need something a little stronger. And for you guys there will be a cover charge to see inside the trailer. :tease:

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Hey hey easy there Rob! If I start giving free admission to some, everyone will want free admission.

Maybe I could give you VIP (very impotent person) credentials.

Are you interested in being a "bouncer"?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"