Week in pics

mack mhe9

In New England the DOT is watching the landscaping types who may tend to neglect small items like chains or the proper transport of gasoline to name a couple. What an idiot. One hard stop and that machine would be IN the cab. Must have a death wish. Some idiot dropped a backhoe on a car and killed a woman a few years back on 495. Where are cops when a real problem needs to be flushed out and stopped...I guess they can't catch all the morons.

Greg

• Like 2

They have 27 trucks between that building, the building out back, and the open courtyard in the middle. There are also a few trucks stashed at another location. That American Lafrance Pioneer with Pittsburgh on the door is a tiller and has a BIG Cummapart in it with an automatic.....And the thing flies like the wind, I have driven both ends. The old man is a Captain on Ladder 1 in Camden City, and the kid who bought the truck is destined to become a Camden County Cop or a NJ State Trooper. They are a great family and our families have been friends forever- the old man is godfather to "Small" and was also my best man in my wedding.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

in our part of the world we need 5 chains on a skid steer like that , one one each corner and one one the bucket. They say if it is quick attach, like that one will be, it needs to be tied down. ……Extreme in my opinion……. but I would certainly have chains on it, even if I was going a block down the road.

Keith