Superliner step mounts

That looks homemade. Do yourself a favor and go with CH step mounts,not only are the stronger,the bottom step will stick out a little farther,making climbing out a little better,in my opinion. If your foots ever slipped on a wet bottom step and scraped your shin,you will understand .

• Like 1

Are CH ones similar with any Freightshaker or IH of the modern days?

I want to fit something like that onto MH tanks, there's a lot of non-Mack branded stuff overhere.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Yeah Superliner 2 step brackets are L shaped. And I believe Superliner 1 brackets are part of the stainless strap. I have to agree with Superdog and go with CH brackets. I put them on mine years ago only thing I had to do is trim about 3/4" off the bottom ones so they don't hang out too far past the wheels they work good and are much heavier.

Leslie,

If you are talking round tanks like on my MH, the step brackets are:

32QM4133M - upper

32QM4134M - lower

32QM2511M - step anchor

85QM4192M13 - step (910mm x 116mm)

Ref. Fuel Tank Step Arrangement 29QM491P2

post-3289-0-01009300-1400412258_thumb.jp

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Yeah I concur, I'm planning to replace my straps,brackets and steps with those from a CH/Granite. I like the look of the old style but the new ones are nice and it keeps your boots further away from the tank so less scratches.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

guys am I thinking right (now don't be that way!) didn't a R late 80's value liner have the same step arrangement, but with a welded bracket to the tank strap or am I thinking international or fright shaker?

My dads friends 81? RWS has brackets welded to the straps. Seems like a way better design then the new style

• Like 2

Matt

Most of the stainless CH,Vision, Pinnacle, granite straps have brackets welded to them, some have them riveted but I rarely see that version. The newer stainless straps have a better connection where the t bolt fits in the end of the strap too.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

there are p/n's for both t bolt style and pin on style for the new straps, jsut measure your length and get the corresponding strap style, (t bolt both ends or t bolt one end) and you should be golden.