Know this muscian?

41chevy

IMG_16692092715334_zps9ae5b0f5.jpeg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1957 as a radio DJ and band leader in Cali. This was in with the crate full of photos I bought last year. Thought it was just plain cool. Also found one of Johnny Cash driving a tractor cutting his grass. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

What's a muscian ? :blush:

Kinda like a mexican or a Canadian but with a guitar.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ifin ya ever get a chance just look up some of the songs that he has written it is some list of songs and some you would never think could come from a guy like Willie..........And if it was the dope? then keep smokin em Willie and I'll keep a listinnn LOL!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

1942 almost 10 years old Arkansas

post-3242-0-24368800-1399862793.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thats not Johny Cash??

Yep! Taken in January of 1942 a few months short of his tenth birthday. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

My favorite country musician (Waylon) got to see him perform shortly after he lost his foot,did'nt slow him down a bit onstage! he put on one hell of a show! my brother and I got to talk with him a few minutes after the show,real decent,down to earth guy......we lost him shortly thereafter,won't be anymore like him,especially in todays crowd of "country" singers!......................................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My favorite country musician (Waylon) got to see him perform shortly after he lost his foot,did'nt slow him down a bit onstage! he put on one hell of a show! my brother and I got to talk with him a few minutes after the show,real decent,down to earth guy......we lost him shortly thereafter,won't be anymore like him,especially in todays crowd of "country" singers!......................................Mark

Very few of todays crowd of country singers can't touch most all of the ones from the 50's to 70's. Hank Williams, Dave Dudly, Merle Haggert, Wilie, Waylon, Johnny Cash, Ernest Tubbs, hell even Commander Cody tops the new country. Paul

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE