PeterMack checks in from Vegas!

57 bcr

PeterMack says "hello" from Sin City & ConExpo/ConAgg show! Says its sunny and 75 degrees there,he's not coming back!

post-510-0-71359200-1394295639_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Mack what? I'm a student at a small college at an undisclosed location somewhere in the midwest, and i'm doing a term paper on sales girls. Could you post more pictures of the sales girls- for research purposes of course.

Thank you very much indeed.

Working your way through Nun College like those Tilted Kilt and Hooters girls are ya???

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Mack what? I'm a student at a small college at an undisclosed location somewhere in the midwest, and i'm doing a term paper on sales girls. Could you post more pictures of the sales girls- for research purposes of course.

Thank you very much indeed.

Here are a couple more shots of the sales girls. Sorry it took so long for the reply. Had a fight with the internet company, told them

to pound sand, but now I'm back, and yes I did buy a new crane, don't know what I'm gonna use it for though, maxed out the credit

card with that one.

post-13943-0-15022600-1394925661_thumb.j

post-13943-0-95102800-1394925675_thumb.j

• Like 1

He appears to be sweating. Rough day at the craps table?

Nah, cool as a cucumber. My shirt has an outline of a tree on the front of it, looks a little like a stain from far back though,

the back of the shirt is a needle nose Pete haulin logs.

Here are a couple more shots of the sales girls. Sorry it took so long for the reply. Had a fight with the internet company, told them

to pound sand, but now I'm back, and yes I did buy a new crane, don't know what I'm gonna use it for though, maxed out the credit

card with that one.

Oh yeah...that helps a great deal with my research on sand pounding and hitting the bricks- I mean sales girls...

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Working your way through Nun College like those Tilted Kilt and Hooters girls are ya???

Yes, I was sitting in my room at this small college at this undisclosed location somewhere in the midwest when I suddenly got the munchies just before 2am. I walked down to the local convenience store to get some Doritos and there was only one person in the store, who just happened to be a beautiful blonde, and she was also the head cheerleader at this small college I attended at this undisclosed location somewhere in the midwest. As I walked in we looked into each other's eyes. Then she walked to the front door and turned the "closed" sign on and locked the door. Then she turned to me and said "hurry up and get your $#!t and get the f+*k out , or i'll call the campus po-leece- we close at 2".

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.