Cl axle forward

OK whoever gets near that truck get us better pics, like pics we can see, Ill build that shit in a heartbeat.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

underhood, front suspension, closed hood, battery box, hood latch area, get em dammit!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

HMMM, MP10 605 hp long hood set forward Mack, I might look at a new truck if they did that, good thing I know Volvo wont do shit to help mack sell anything.

mack does make a long nose set forward truck its called titan . they drive alot more like a superliner than a cl .

The Titan is a setback axle truck not forward, the cab is too high and it weighs too much for everyday highway use. Just imagine taking an E9 powered CL613, not a 713 and making it an axle forward, that would be sweet and about 2000# lighter than a Titan.

the titan isnt set back i measured it. its inbetween a cl and a rw. i measured all 3 trucks . the cl is a set back id call the titan a middle placed axle not a set back. also you can order a titan with a lighter single frame and 12 front and 38 or 40k rears amd it wouldnt be that heavy .

Ok.....couple things I have noticed.....

Seems very home made. The frame rail behind the sleeper looks small for a CL/RW/MH rail. Looks like my CH or CHN frame rails. The battery box/air tank set up on the passenger side was not an option on a CL. On a CH/CHN/CHU the hood fenders usually sit just over the battery box covers.

To me it looks like someone tried to make their own version of a Classic XL by lengthening the hood (Good job from the looks of it) and sliding the cab mounts and bags back on the frame. (changing shifter, steering shafts, some wires and lines in length doesn't seem to huge of a deal to do to make that idea happen??)

Pretty neat. Need some more pics and info on this one.

Ok.....couple things I have noticed.....

Seems very home made. The frame rail behind the sleeper looks small for a CL/RW/MH rail. Looks like my CH or CHN frame rails. The battery box/air tank set up on the passenger side was not an option on a CL. On a CH/CHN/CHU the hood fenders usually sit just over the battery box covers.

To me it looks like someone tried to make their own version of a Classic XL by lengthening the hood (Good job from the looks of it) and sliding the cab mounts and bags back on the frame. (changing shifter, steering shafts, some wires and lines in length doesn't seem to huge of a deal to do to make that idea happen??)

Pretty neat. Need some more pics and info on this one.

The CL could be had with two frame sizes, the CL613 was the smaller rail height, the CL713 had the larger of the frames.
  • Like 1