I thought it might have been that cab that was on eBay a couple years back.Doesn't look like it,though. Either way,seems like a lot of $$$$$ to lay out at first. A body shop's clock can eat that up pretty easy these days. :idunno:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I suppose the Florida location explains the surface corrosion (instrument panel, ect.). From the condition of the exterior paint as well, it clearly spent time outdoors uncovered. That Mack standard green has been baking in the Florida sun. Still, $5,250 is a bargain. Orrville isn't building any more.

I hear ya mackmb212. No need to be sorry.Its that intial shock thing,you know? Seems like a chunk of change (which it is) to lay down.But then again,an old "perforated" MB cab will cost you a bunch to fix too! This one looks like its missing the grille, headlight panels,steering column & wheel. I guess you can't have everything! Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

5 for sale on L.I. @ Gus Ringlers Towing. All Ex Town of Riverhead sander/ plow trucks.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

When I worked for A-P-A they had a brand new groomed MB cab in the Aramingo ave. (Philly) shop,i don't know what happened to it. MB's were damn good trucks,kinda understated in my opinion. As BULLHUSK said there was THOUSANDS of them all over NJ/NY/Philly makes you wonder where they all went,i mean you don't even see one in a salvage yard anymore!.......................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 1 year later...

I just bought the MB in FL. Its in excellent shape. Just needs paint. Came with everything, including a chassis with a rotten cab.il be looking for misc odds and ends. Right now I need an air cleaner that mounts behind the cab with the tall stack and all plumbing, and a decent steering wheel.

• Like 2

I just bought the MB in FL. Its in excellent shape. Just needs paint. Came with everything, including a chassis with a rotten cab.il be looking for misc odds and ends. Right now I need an air cleaner that mounts behind the cab with the tall stack and all plumbing, and a decent steering wheel.

I've got a FARR air cleaner set up of a MB if that would interest you.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at that auction too,I'm glad someone got that truck and is doing something with it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...