Feeling old

mike69mackman

Reminds me of a funny story,years ago before we moved,my Mom (Mother Vision) and I were in the local Shop-Rite ordering some lunchmeat,lady behind the counter asked my Mom if she'd like to try a sample of some new cheese,then asked her if her "husband" (me) would like to try a piece too! Mom got a big kick out of that! moral of the story is, either my Mom looks real young,or I look REALLY old! (prolly closer to the truth!) hasn't let me live it down to this day!.............................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Mike,remember,just because its an all you can eat buffet,does'nt mean you HAVE to eat it all! Lol!.....................................Mark

you know,,,im nowhere near that big,,,but sometimes i feel like i look like that...bob

you know,,,im nowhere near that big,,,but sometimes i feel like i look like that...bob

Yup. It's usually a 4 am trying to pee. . .can't see it to aim it

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

FYI, speaking of discounts, just in case you didn't know... Lowes gives a 10% discount to any active military and vets and also immediate family. So if you are/were military you can get the discount - just show copy of your discharge papers or your drivers license if it indicates military. If you aren't military you can still get the discount if a relative was. I show them my father's navy discharge paper dated 1945. They don't even question it.

I bought a compressor for $1000.00 and got the 10% knocked off no problem. Bought the extended warranty later and took the 10% discount on that too. Every purchase large or small I get the 10%. I just keep a copy of the paper in my glove compartment. Crazy not to use it.

You are only as old as you think you are.

Most days, I think I am 19. Too bad all the 18 year old girls don't think the same way!

But on the up side, you can still get ogled by the Blue Hair Brigade :):):)

post-3242-0-17602900-1389200756_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE